Righttime Medical Care Employee Review

View all Righttime Medical Care reviews

Not worth the headache
Call Center Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDFebruary 28, 2019
This place seems like a good idea until you really get behind the doors of the call center. The amount of micromanagement that goes on a s sickening. There is no working relationship between the sites and the call center. Call center employees get blamed for the poor job the site does. The place is disgusting there is mold growing on the ceiling that they will deny but every one starts to have upper respiratory issues after a few weeks but god forbid you are sick because if it you will get written up for not being present for your shift. There are no grace periods or any scheduled breaks other than lunch. If you pause your phone for more than 4 minutes you are hunted down. No positive anything goes on here everyone is Terrified if the manager no one has time to enjoy what they do.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
No breaks

Other Righttime Medical Care Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 9, 2019
A typical day at work involves triaging patients, ordering and performing in-house labs, medication administration, assisting clinicians with performing procedures, splinting, wound care, giving nebulization treatments and caring for patients individually. You need to be able to think critically and enjoy working with people across the life span. For example, if you don’t like working with children, then this isn’t for you. I really like the people l work with and management is honest and transparent, which I appreciate. They expect a lot from you and I like that because I have a strong work ethic. The hardest part of the job can be long work hours, but I have a high level of job satisfaction working here. For example, there are always enough supplies to do my job properly. The pay is fairly decent. Overall, I like working for this company. Tuition reimbursement is not great, but better than nothing. 401 K match is offered. Incentives and bonuses are minimal, but do exist.
Pros
Pleasant work atmosphere
Cons
Long hours on your feet
Leadership needs help
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  MarylandApril 19, 2019
The high turnover rate is a result of short sighted leadership. Decisions are made without accounting for the impact on the patient care centers and the staff.