Righttime Medical Care Employee Review

View all Righttime Medical Care reviews

Avoid the Trap!!! No Work/Life Balance
Care Center Manager/Lead (Former Employee) –  Pikesville, MDMarch 15, 2019
The company's overall goal is the bottom dollar. You are viewed as a liability to capital growth with this company if you are on their payroll. The only way to remain successful at Righttime is if you are living up to their unethical ways of human resource management, operations management, security management, many HIPPA related violations and working 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM 7 days a week. You have been warned....

Other Righttime Medical Care Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 9, 2019
A typical day at work involves triaging patients, ordering and performing in-house labs, medication administration, assisting clinicians with performing procedures, splinting, wound care, giving nebulization treatments and caring for patients individually. You need to be able to think critically and enjoy working with people across the life span. For example, if you don’t like working with children, then this isn’t for you. I really like the people l work with and management is honest and transparent, which I appreciate. They expect a lot from you and I like that because I have a strong work ethic. The hardest part of the job can be long work hours, but I have a high level of job satisfaction working here. For example, there are always enough supplies to do my job properly. The pay is fairly decent. Overall, I like working for this company. Tuition reimbursement is not great, but better than nothing. 401 K match is offered. Incentives and bonuses are minimal, but do exist.
Pros
Pleasant work atmosphere
Cons
Long hours on your feet
Leadership needs help
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  MarylandApril 19, 2019
The high turnover rate is a result of short sighted leadership. Decisions are made without accounting for the impact on the patient care centers and the staff.