Righttime Medical Care Employee Review

View all Righttime Medical Care reviews

Nice place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 9, 2019
A typical day at work involves triaging patients, ordering and performing in-house labs, medication administration, assisting clinicians with performing procedures, splinting, wound care, giving nebulization treatments and caring for patients individually. You need to be able to think critically and enjoy working with people across the life span. For example, if you don’t like working with children, then this isn’t for you. I really like the people l work with and management is honest and transparent, which I appreciate. They expect a lot from you and I like that because I have a strong work ethic. The hardest part of the job can be long work hours, but I have a high level of job satisfaction working here. For example, there are always enough supplies to do my job properly. The pay is fairly decent. Overall, I like working for this company. Tuition reimbursement is not great, but better than nothing. 401 K match is offered. Incentives and bonuses are minimal, but do exist.
Pros
Pleasant work atmosphere
Cons
Long hours on your feet

Other Righttime Medical Care Employee Reviews

A learning experience
Care Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDJuly 7, 2019
A regular day at work, with some up's and downs, however it is all a learning experience meaning you learn from the downs that's how you get huge up's.
Over worked and over stressed
PCT (Former Employee) –  MarylandJuly 7, 2019
PCT Aren’t trained enough.They want you to do what a RN does, though they clearly know your not, and they certainly don’t come close to paying you like one. But that’s how they work there, they get their employees to just do more, and pay less. They see 59-80 pts a day, if not more. No breaks, no sitting allowed, get ready to never see your family again, once you start full time. Life work balance is very bad.