Righttime Medical Care Employee Reviews

Poor
Urgent Care Nurse (Former Employee) –  Olney, MDMay 15, 2013
Poor management, no training, poor moral, no regard or repect for employees.
Pros
Cons
no breaks, no lunch, on feet for 8 or more hours.
Very productive workplace and excellent patient care
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDDecember 19, 2012
A typical day would start out slow, then it would eventually the number of patients seen will pick up throughout the course of the day. While working at this job, i have learned the importance of prioritizing patient care and distinguishing who is really in need of it. My co-workers were okay, but it was obvious they didn't want to be there. In fact, the hardest part of my job was dealing with my co workers and their attitudes. However, the most enjoyable thing i loved was putting a smile on a patients face and confirm to them that everything is going to be okay.
Pros
free lunches, getting off early
Cons
short breaks, getting off extremely late
Fast paced but stressful work environment.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDOctober 22, 2012
My typical day would include vitaling patients, documentation on patient charts, running labs as needed for patients, administering nebulizer treatments, and assisting with any/all emergencies and surgical procedures. I have learned a great deal from this companyf and I am very thankful for this. My co-workers for the most part are amazing. They make the place worth working at. The management is a little rough. This is a very micro managed organization with not a lot of appreciation for the employees. I would have to say, the management is what makes this a stressful place of employment and is the reason I am seeking. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the appreciation that the patients have for you and how thankful they are for all of your help. My co-workers are amazing people with great personalities. I am a very hard working, energetic, and personable and I find a lot of pleasure in helping other people.
Pros
my co-workers
Cons
very short and sometimes no breaks, working late hours, weekend, and holidays