Rimini Street Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
rimini
Enterprise Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 2, 2018
too many chiefs and expectations are unclear. good pay too much change not stable company. Good company if you like to be monitored, like change and like pressure with unclear goals!
Great company
Principal Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 12, 2018
Great environment, lots of flexibility, engineers are empowered to make their own decisions. Managers are approachable and the CEO does a great job communicating
Pros
well balanced schedule
Very stressful
Manager, AR, Credit & Collections (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAFebruary 1, 2018
Originally, i had enjoyed working here but lately, things are different,
Not enough help - very stressful, management does not realize workload, expects more and more, no appreciation.. May be it's a growing pain.
Great Place to work as I worked remote
SAP Functional Transportation Analyst (Current Employee) –  RemoteDecember 27, 2017
Great Place to work as I worked remote. The manager was always available, I was always in contact with my boss and coworkers, The skills required were great in the TM module,
Pros
remote work
Bad ,, service
Employee (Former Employee) –  Hitech cityNovember 15, 2017
For an employee its vulnerable,, u r just like a sheep 🐑
MeanWhile u r working for the company , even They dont care about your health .. they will just say its your personal problem and u see them like idiots ,, its my
Personal problem ,, actually i faced and hurted ,,
Pros
Salary little bit satisfactory
Cons
Except salary, evrything is worst
Job worked remotely
PeopleSoft QA Engineer - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CASeptember 5, 2017
This job was great! I worked from home. I've learned that when you work from home your working hours are longer and you are very focused on your work. No interruptions. My day started at 5 AM PST. My day ended in the evenings. Able to complete my work tasks a lot faster when working at home....again, no interruptions. Management place a lot of trust on their employees. This was one of the best part of this job.
Pros
Sent monthly Starbucks gift cards
Cons
Not paying attention to the time
Worst company to work
Oracle middleware engineer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 5, 2017
THe people are scattered across globe. The guy from UK operations is worst. They infringe on rights on Oracle software. This is certainly the worst company to work with. I would never recommend this to anyone.
Tough but fun
Manager (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJune 29, 2017
Growing company that has it's ups and downs. Good people, but work life balance can be tough at times. Getting the key messaging across has been a long journey that has a ways still to go.
N/a
Senior Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  RemoteJune 9, 2017
More work and the company is not hiring additional team members. Work many hours a day to completed the job.Worst place I ever worked.Do not recommend if you are looking for wrok/life balance.
Good place to develop skills and learn from the bottom up
Marketing Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAMay 7, 2017
I've been here for 3 years and I have been continually developing my skills and knowledge in the marketing organization. Fun work environment and great people.
Great place to work !!!
Gobal Operations (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAApril 4, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Rimini, limited as it was. Solid company to work for, people were great !!!! Company headed in the right direction and very committed to employees and customers.
I was a contractor for recruiting ERP consultants worldwide
Global Technical Recruiter (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 21, 2017
Great company. Always supplied the tools needed for my job. Enjoyed my direct manager and all the division directors that I was tasked to work with.
Pros
Excellent organization
Great perks and benefits but low salary
Data Management Representative (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CADecember 11, 2016
Entry level hourly workers can still expect really great benefits and perks but the pay is much lower than that of similar jobs at other companies so it sort of evens out. Lots of advancement opportunities for people interested in sales but not as much in most other departments. Great place to learn about CRM and enterprise software and the IT industry. I learned a lot of useful skills here.
Pros
Free snacks and drinks, holliday parties, full health benefits
Cons
low salary, difficult to advance in non-sales positions
Better love what you do
Global HR Generalist and Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAAugust 22, 2016
If you love what you do, then the long hours wont matter.

Some of the people here are great! lots of great company parties and the foundation does a lot for communities.
Not a bad place to work. Not a great place to grow.
Technical Onboarding Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAApril 3, 2016
Great company to work at if you already have a career. Growing a fresh career entry level is hard/non existent.

Work life balance depends on what your position is. Company cell phones are handed out to most of the company.

Benefits are awesome.
Bad experience
Sales Development Associate (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAMarch 25, 2016
They are currently in litigation and the pressure to perform is very high because they are pre IPO. Management micro manages you like no other company I have worked for. They make it hard for you to really learn the solutions because they want you on the phone the first month. Management expects you to produce like you have been their for several months and they don't realize that their unorganized training program does not set the SDRs up for success. They don't role play with you 1:1 or give you personal coaching. You are forced to do it in front of your team even if you are new. They are very condescending in their approach and I do really notice that there is no team spirit in the air. The Account Executives try to control your day to day activities and SDR management will let them. There really is no work/life balance in the sales department.
Pros
Good solution to pitch, Profitable company, Pre-IPO company
Cons
Forced to take work home due to SDR management expectations, High stress company, Micro managed role, Excessive meetings
great place to work
payroll coordinator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 15, 2016
Great company to work for, the people are great. however there is a high turnover in the payroll department. I have had 4 bosses within the last 4 months.
Quite unique support company
PSE (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 25, 2015
The company has very interesting concepts and great potential.
Customer base and income growth is incredible.
However bright idea has some serious limitations so it leads to
- high workload and it gets worse day bay day
- Due tremendous lack of seasoned professionals on the market and lot o open positions company prefers to hire new people with required expertise rather than educate existing ones.
Buy the way due to bloody competition with major vendor you are quite limited with access to resources and tools that you used to have on the vendor side.
Compensation used to be fair but bonuses and promised increases don't keep up with day-by-day load increase.
Pros
Work at home, high standards, fast company growth
Cons
Unclear career path/salary growth, tremendous load due customer base burst, education gap/
Loved This Company
Date Entry/Data Management Marketing Team (Former Employee) –  GAJuly 17, 2015
RiminiStreet Inc is a great company to work for. Very family oriented. A company that just strives for the best. Always something going on to involve all employees together as one.
Easy going yet demanding work environment
Archival Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJuly 7, 2015
Great work environment with friendly staff

As long as work is completed environment is good

Need longer than usual stay for promotion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rimini Street. Our community is ready to answer.