Rimini Street Employee Reviews

Good workplace
Solutions Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 31, 2018
Supporting Peoplesoft support across various modules. I get involved mostly with P2 and in all FSCM areas . I also work in technical stuff as need arises.
Disposable employees
Sr. Primary Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  TexasAugust 13, 2018
They hire talented people, spend without any investment, and dispose of it when they don't fit into their needs at the time. No or just one raise in 5 years are common things to hear.

Lower managers are nice but the senior manager is horrible. She only cares about her numbers, and she stomps on any bottom-up opinions and says "if you don't like my way, work elsewhere". She is also micromanaging.

Growing but not adding the head counts to save the expense, so the workload is beyond comprehension.

I like the nature of work, which is problem-solving.
rimini
Enterprise Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 2, 2018
too many chiefs and expectations are unclear. good pay too much change not stable company. Good company if you like to be monitored, like change and like pressure with unclear goals!
Great company
Principal Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 12, 2018
Great environment, lots of flexibility, engineers are empowered to make their own decisions. Managers are approachable and the CEO does a great job communicating
Pros
well balanced schedule
Cons
Very collaborative and flat organization
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAFebruary 6, 2018
Great diversified organization that is also socially conscious. They respect the contributions from everyone in the organization. Flat organization that does a great job of promoting from within.
Pros
Great management, great training
Cons
Hired a wicked witch of the west to oversee BD
Very stressful
Manager, AR, Credit & Collections (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAFebruary 1, 2018
Originally, i had enjoyed working here but lately, things are different,
Not enough help - very stressful, management does not realize workload, expects more and more, no appreciation.. May be it's a growing pain.
Great Place to work as I worked remote
SAP Functional Transportation Analyst (Current Employee) –  RemoteDecember 27, 2017
Great Place to work as I worked remote. The manager was always available, I was always in contact with my boss and coworkers, The skills required were great in the TM module,
Pros
remote work
Bad ,, service
Employee (Former Employee) –  Hitech cityNovember 15, 2017
For an employee its vulnerable,, u r just like a sheep 🐑
MeanWhile u r working for the company , even They dont care about your health .. they will just say its your personal problem and u see them like idiots ,, its my
Personal problem ,, actually i faced and hurted ,,
Pros
Salary little bit satisfactory
Cons
Except salary, evrything is worst
Job worked remotely
PeopleSoft QA Engineer - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CASeptember 5, 2017
This job was great! I worked from home. I've learned that when you work from home your working hours are longer and you are very focused on your work. No interruptions. My day started at 5 AM PST. My day ended in the evenings. Able to complete my work tasks a lot faster when working at home....again, no interruptions. Management place a lot of trust on their employees. This was one of the best part of this job.
Pros
Sent monthly Starbucks gift cards
Cons
Not paying attention to the time
Worst company to work
Oracle middleware engineer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 5, 2017
THe people are scattered across globe. The guy from UK operations is worst. They infringe on rights on Oracle software. This is certainly the worst company to work with. I would never recommend this to anyone.
Tough but fun
Manager (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJune 29, 2017
Growing company that has it's ups and downs. Good people, but work life balance can be tough at times. Getting the key messaging across has been a long journey that has a ways still to go.
N/a
Senior Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  RemoteJune 9, 2017
More work and the company is not hiring additional team members. Work many hours a day to completed the job.Worst place I ever worked.Do not recommend if you are looking for wrok/life balance.
Good place to develop skills and learn from the bottom up
Marketing Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAMay 7, 2017
I've been here for 3 years and I have been continually developing my skills and knowledge in the marketing organization. Fun work environment and great people.
Great place to work !!!
Gobal Operations (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAApril 4, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Rimini, limited as it was. Solid company to work for, people were great !!!! Company headed in the right direction and very committed to employees and customers.
I was a contractor for recruiting ERP consultants worldwide
Global Technical Recruiter (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 21, 2017
Great company. Always supplied the tools needed for my job. Enjoyed my direct manager and all the division directors that I was tasked to work with.
Pros
Excellent organization
Great perks and benefits but low salary
Data Management Representative (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CADecember 11, 2016
Entry level hourly workers can still expect really great benefits and perks but the pay is much lower than that of similar jobs at other companies so it sort of evens out. Lots of advancement opportunities for people interested in sales but not as much in most other departments. Great place to learn about CRM and enterprise software and the IT industry. I learned a lot of useful skills here.
Pros
Free snacks and drinks, holliday parties, full health benefits
Cons
low salary, difficult to advance in non-sales positions
Better love what you do
Global HR Generalist and Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAAugust 22, 2016
If you love what you do, then the long hours wont matter.

Some of the people here are great! lots of great company parties and the foundation does a lot for communities.
Not a bad place to work. Not a great place to grow.
Technical Onboarding Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAApril 3, 2016
Great company to work at if you already have a career. Growing a fresh career entry level is hard/non existent.

Work life balance depends on what your position is. Company cell phones are handed out to most of the company.

Benefits are awesome.
Bad experience
Sales Development Associate (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAMarch 25, 2016
They are currently in litigation and the pressure to perform is very high because they are pre IPO. Management micro manages you like no other company I have worked for. They make it hard for you to really learn the solutions because they want you on the phone the first month. Management expects you to produce like you have been their for several months and they don't realize that their unorganized training program does not set the SDRs up for success. They don't role play with you 1:1 or give you personal coaching. You are forced to do it in front of your team even if you are new. They are very condescending in their approach and I do really notice that there is no team spirit in the air. The Account Executives try to control your day to day activities and SDR management will let them. There really is no work/life balance in the sales department.
Pros
Good solution to pitch, Profitable company, Pre-IPO company
Cons
Forced to take work home due to SDR management expectations, High stress company, Micro managed role, Excessive meetings
great place to work
payroll coordinator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 15, 2016
Great company to work for, the people are great. however there is a high turnover in the payroll department. I have had 4 bosses within the last 4 months.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rimini Street. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about