Rincon Consultants Employee Reviews

Senior Professional
Senior Professional (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 19, 2018
Not a good place for an experienced professional. There is an internal culture that prefers only home grown talent. I would not recommend the company for a seasoned professional. Not a good place or experience.
Great Place to Work
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 1, 2017
This was one of the best places I have worked. My co-workers were very friendly, accommodating, and hard working. We all strived for the best. The company was named one of the best places to work, and it was true.
Pros
Decent pay, great people, company outings, annual events
Cons
Can't think of any
Associate Biologist (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAJune 28, 2017
Always room for improvement but management has your back and sets you up for success 90% of the time. The tasks can be demanding but you're given ample resources to succeed. I worked during a large expansion period and some resources were tapped as a result -- but the company, coworkers, and management still pushed through. Be ready to work multiple different jobs.
Pros
Overall an excellent job, great people. The company has your back, expects a lot of its employees, but nothing too extreme.
Cons
Resources, e.g. office space and vehicles, can be a hassle to secure. The different departments do not work as well together as they could.
Awesome work place. Professional and friendly staff
Temporary Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAApril 9, 2015
This office was very helpful, friendly and professional. The two weeks I was there as a temporary Administrative Assistant and Receptionist, I was covering until the new hire came on board, Each day was an excellent work experience. I only wish I had known about the job when they were interviewing. Continued success to Rincon and its staff~
Minimal Management Support
Senior Biologist, Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CADecember 8, 2014
Typical day rarely kept at the scheduled 8 hours including expected lunch at desk and staying late to finish work. Short turn-around time between project assignment and completion and budgets way below actual time spent on deliverables. Co-workers (non-management) were incredible, knowledgeable and always helping to meet deadlines. Management had unattainable expectations and played favorites.
Pros
variable work
Cons
poor management
Great Company
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAAugust 25, 2013
This is a good company to work for. The office environment is casual.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rincon Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.9InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

4.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight