Ring Power Corporation Employee Reviews

Poised to dominate the market on land and online
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Augustine, FLMarch 12, 2019
New executive management is listening to their sales force and adapting to 21st century requirements. Along the way they’re looking for top notch, out of the box talent to make this company grow.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Nice people fun and training
TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 5, 2019
It was nice don’t use a cellphone and be ready to work on everything across the board. More training and a upto date computer system would be nice. Maybe they could add a tool allowance.
Solid Business, but poor people management
FIELD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 17, 2018
Really good company for the perks and stability. But management is a mixed bag. Some people treat you like a person... but to others you are just a number. A lot of the good ole boy system in place. Some positions are given to some that have not earned it. It's not about what you know, but who you know.
I guess that's life.
good people
Tech 1 truck /heavy equipment shop (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 9, 2018
ring power was a fun work place you had something new to work on everyday witch made it fun and exciding all the managers were down to earth and would do what you were ask to do at any time
Pros
fum
Review
Welder/Fabricator/Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLOctober 30, 2018
A typical day at work starts at 7am. Jobs come in and your assigned a task. The most challenging part of the position is communication from upper management. The hardest part of the job is not getting all the specifics on a job. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing something and pleasing the client.
Pros
If the company does well, they contributed to your profit sharing.
Cons
They took away bonus and christmas parties
Definitely a good career start
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLOctober 23, 2018
I love working here! It’s a great company. The environment is very welcoming , and the people are really nice. There’s always room for more opportunities for you to be successful.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Not any.
Waste of 4 years I'll never get back
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Augustine, FLAugust 24, 2018
Work was okay with the fact that manager wasn't constantly looking over your shoulder micromanaging. Senior Management had no clue with the daily activities of their department and always taking long lunches. When getting promoted it's all about who you know and how low you go if you know what I mean. Everybody's brother and in-laws work there as well. If you are a son or daughter of senior management you rose through the ranks quick...promotions are never based on skill set and performance. There is no camaraderie and no team building done at the workplace and the whole building is a no fun zone. Shouldn't work be enjoyable! Another thing only two pictures allowed on desk and if you have three you better watch out...seriously two pics only....pathetic. I can go on and on about would rather exert my energy somewhere else.
good people
Marina Clerk (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLAugust 6, 2018
can build a career there good benefits up to 7% match on 401k
good people to work with fun inviting atmosphere good hours and family life balance start at 8am out at 5
Pros
company discount
Pretty good job
Welder/Fitter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2018
I've been a dedicated employee for over ten years. I honestly love working here it's just that I don't make enough money there. I have to find a position willing to compensate me a little more for my level of experience.
Great place to learn new things
Tech 2 (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 28, 2018
Ring power is family owned business we’re u can meet great people and also work in a fun environment and also have understanding of how each piece of equipment works peoperly
Great People/Memories
Promotion Coordinator/Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 14, 2018
Great job security and co-workers that treat you like family. RP has a traditional company culture with people staying there whole career with this company.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Advancement. In the end, I left for a job that offered me better compensation.
Quick paced job
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLApril 25, 2018
If you want a quick paced job to make your day go by fast its the right place. You stay busy all day till its time to leave and the days feel short cause of it.
Was a great place to work until I got laid off
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 19, 2018
I loved working at Ringpower. Great people and atmosphere but it was also 9 years ago so I don't know if it is still the same. The managers were consistent and explained what needed to be done and trusted the employees to do the work.
not a bad job
Field service Technician, On-Highway Truck (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 23, 2018
it was ok working there but things needed changeing, to bad it happend after i left but it was a great experance working there it was easy to get along and work with the guys on the floor but the management left more to be desired.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
to far from home
Productive working atmosphere
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 5, 2018
Ring Power is a wonderful organization that promotes growth. A positive work environment makes employees feel good about coming to work, and this provides the motivation to sustain them throughout the day. Ring Power provides its employees with this environment.
Shop Foremen (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 1, 2018
Ring Power has a great training department for young technicians
as well as the Think Big program. As a tech you will not find a clearer shop to work in .
Pros
great place to work
Cons
Traffic, Driving time
Great Company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 30, 2018
A very good company to work for that takes care of its employees. It was a great experience and the supervision took care of the employees very well. I would recommend those looking in fields that match to check them out.
Great Company
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 24, 2018
Great Company to work for I am proud to work for Ring Power and I am proud of the members of my company. They are very employee engaged and have the "employee first" attitude.
Pros
Promotional Advancement
Cons
I enjoyed the people I worked with
Equipment Rental Administrator (Current Employee) –  Riverview, FLJanuary 9, 2018
Workplace was good but management needed a little help understanding their employees, job security was a little unknown but direct supervisor was really good to worth with
Pros
benifites
Cons
management
Well-oiled Machine with Vision
Sales (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 2, 2018
Company requires 8:00 am - 5:30pm attendance in the office for anyone not an outside sales rep, a bit archaic in our modern economy and hopefully will adapt, good news that's really one of two major issues - second being an effective ceiling on compensation which works against creativity and perpetual dedication to excellence for those who want to be outstanding. Most favorable aspect of the organization is tenure of co-workers, a solid career if one chooses to remain despite compensation limits previously discussed - general a very good environment, training, established process with the market leader, and family owned-with a mindset to take care of their employees
Pros
Work for life if you like
Cons
Rigid and uninspiring at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ring Power Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2