RippleMatch

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility

Good way to practice your marketing skills on campus

RippleMatch reached out to me to be a Growth Marketing Intern on campus, as I did not apply to the position. I enjoyed collaborating with other interns on outreach efforts on campus. The marketing managers were very understanding of my class schedule and helped me set goals to reach throughout the semester.

Pros

-Managers are very understanding of your class schedule

Cons

-Policy hurdles on campus prevent you from easily reaching out to others

Flexible job to have during College

The managers are great but it felt kind of like a sales job trying to hire more students for an internship. There was some good technical qualities that you can take to your future employer.

Really good internship if you are able to reach out to a lot of individuals

This is similar to a sales internship because you have to get signups so if you like this kind of job I would say to join! It is hard at first but then it gets easier.

Pros

commissions

Cons

hard at first

Great place to do an internship while in college

The managers are very motivating and will always help you meet your goals, they are always there to give you any support you need. The compensation wasn't great, but that is to be expected I guess in an internship for college students.

Just started

Relieved to have gotten my first internship here! Very excited for what holds in the future after this and am quite looking forward to it. Would recommend.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Flexible, commission based internship

Pay is based on meeting weekly goals during the stated period set by the manager. Weekly meetings with interns and manager was helpful. Can get more challenging after cold-calling/messaging.

Pros

flexible, inclusive, manager

Cons

commission

Read the whole picture

The job is nothing like the description because I never did anything stated. My majors didn't really have a true understanding of what my team was suppose to do. The just use college students to drive sign up rates and throw a couple of bucks your way.

Pros

easy apply

Cons

not very organize, no complete structure

Great experience and great learning opportunity

RippleMatch is a very great internship that taught me how to make connections and expand platforms. I never had to go into an office and go to work from work everyday, it made my life a lot easier.

Great experience very DIY

Working remotely, growth marketing interns write their own playbook on how to do the job. Interns get great hands on experience through forming and executing their own unique marketing initiatives

flexible internship

- flexible remote internship - management - marketing - the hardest part of the job is meeting the minimum requirements when resources are limited - good coaching

Proactive, well organized and well managed workplace

I had a fantastic experience working at RippleMatch for various reasons. They are as follows: - Great support by my manager and other supervisors. Constant communication and guidance in moments of difficulty. - Great financial compensation package for a student - Flexible work with reasonable expectations on due date - Realistic professional targets given to me - Total clarity on tasks given Highly recommendable as a workplace!

The work was worth it

Talking to random people and trying to get them to sign up for a service was hard, but the platform is genuinely advantageous to college students and keeps up with the current technology trends and how it relates to the job search process.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Commission based

Good work

I was working remotely and the hours were very flexible. Perfect job for a full time student like myself. Payment was based on how much work you put in and how many people I was able to expand the company to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RippleMatch. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• RippleMatch
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?