RISE Residential, LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Positive, Inspiring Environment
Corporate Office Team Member (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GAFebruary 20, 2018
I thoroughly enjoy working at RISE. The pay and benefits are very competitive, and the workplace culture is top of the line. From daily devotions sent out by a variety of different team members to a monthly Ambassador program and weekly meetings to energize and encourage the team as well as recognize those going the extra mile for each other, there's always a source of inspiration coming your way. The leadership group at RISE expects hard work and dedication to doing the best job possible and living out the culture and our mission statement, but the team and environment is very uplifting and motivating. I also feel I can share open and honest feedback with the leaders of the company. I would highly recommend RISE to anyone who is passionate about making a positive impact, and enjoys an encouraging community supporting you in your hard work and goals.
Boardwalk at Brittain Landing
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALSeptember 17, 2017
Violence, drugs, mold. Not a good place to live nor work. No training. Was told not to do my job so percentages for occupancy would look better and property Manager would receive bonus then was fired while in the hospital with pneumonia caused by the mold. Told me lack of performance all though I was told I could not do any evictions because of percentages and lawyer had not been paid!!! The year I was there they had deaths by gun fire, in appropriate activity and robberies.
Pros
Not sure of any
Cons
Very Morivating
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMay 24, 2017
Professional and Inspiring Company with daily devotionals and extremely competetive marketing goals for leasing expectations. Positive reinforcement to emplyees and motivational bonuses.
Productive and Fun work place
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 3, 2017
Rise is all about the culture of Love, Serve and Care. As an employee there was always someone willing to help and assure that I was successful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RISE Residential, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2