RISE Residential, LLC Employee Reviews

mistake
Constuction Worker (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJune 13, 2018
This is not the right company i thought it was my old construction company. I never worked for a real estate company even tho i would like to. But i cant say anything in reference to this company
Pros
Good People
Cons
Bad systems
RISE Walks The Talk
General Manager (GM) (Current Employee) –  Lillington, NCMay 21, 2018
Most companies have two cultures - The one the advertise....and the real one.

RISE on the other hand doesn't just "Talk the Talk", they also "Walk the Walk". When you work at RISE you aren't just an employee - you really are a part of something more.

RISE prides itself on a "Love, Serve, Care" mentality. That mentality extends far beyond the employees - and into our daily lives and interactions with our residents, vendors and universities.

With unlimited potential to advance, and numerous outlets for learning and support - RISE is the perfect company for those looking to grow in a supportive culture with competitive pay, and successful properties.
Outstanding place to work
Manager Operations (Former Employee) –  USAMarch 6, 2018
I am a former Rise employee. I loved my tenure there. The company truly cares about their employees whom they treat like family. Their Love.Serve.Care culture and attitude is truly what they stand by every single day. Upper management has an open door policy, treat everyone with respect, honesty and gratitude. They are always helpful without being judgemental. They give you all of the resources and tools you need to succeed. They invest in you because they Care.
There are not enough good things I could say about this group of amazing individuals. I wouldn't think twice about working for Rise again. It was an amazing experience.
Pros
Great company, amazing leadership and a culture they actually believe in and live by daily.
Cons
Need more properties
Positive, Inspiring Environment
Corporate Office Team Member (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GAFebruary 20, 2018
I thoroughly enjoy working at RISE. The pay and benefits are very competitive, and the workplace culture is top of the line. From daily devotions sent out by a variety of different team members to a monthly Ambassador program and weekly meetings to energize and encourage the team as well as recognize those going the extra mile for each other, there's always a source of inspiration coming your way. The leadership group at RISE expects hard work and dedication to doing the best job possible and living out the culture and our mission statement, but the team and environment is very uplifting and motivating. I also feel I can share open and honest feedback with the leaders of the company. I would highly recommend RISE to anyone who is passionate about making a positive impact, and enjoys an encouraging community supporting you in your hard work and goals.
Boardwalk at Brittain Landing
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALSeptember 17, 2017
Violence, drugs, mold. Not a good place to live nor work. No training. Was told not to do my job so percentages for occupancy would look better and property Manager would receive bonus then was fired while in the hospital with pneumonia caused by the mold. Told me lack of performance all though I was told I could not do any evictions because of percentages and lawyer had not been paid!!! The year I was there they had deaths by gun fire, in appropriate activity and robberies.
Pros
Not sure of any
Very Morivating
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMay 24, 2017
Professional and Inspiring Company with daily devotionals and extremely competetive marketing goals for leasing expectations. Positive reinforcement to emplyees and motivational bonuses.
Productive and Fun work place
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 3, 2017
Rise is all about the culture of Love, Serve and Care. As an employee there was always someone willing to help and assure that I was successful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RISE Residential, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5