RiseSmart

RiseSmart Employee Reviews

Great company
Best company I've ever worked for -- very collaborative, fun, and fast-paced. Very focused on innovation and growth. The company is growing fast, both in the US and around the world, which creates a lot of great opportunities for personal development. The company has a great culture.
Pros
Strong culture, Innovation focus, growth, global expansion
Cons
Very fast pace, high expectations for quality.
Avoid, empty promises, terrible management!!!
Offered a position to work with RiseSmart (Randstad Company), spoke to a recruiter several times regarding various upcoming opportunities. Relayed for contract resume writer opportunity (W-2) went through at least 2 levels of interviews. Was offered and accepted the position, was told that I would have enough clients for 40 hours of billing weekly. Received the opposite. Onboarding was extensive, lengthy documents, videos, and virtual process. Training was 90 minutes, the only paid part of process with a conference call (10-12 writers on the call). Waited nearly 4 months to receive first client, 8 page CV to be converted into 2 page professional resume for client in transition; told to keep the billing under 3 hours including a consultation with client and final draft (Later told due to Randstad's delay in purchase of Monster's Resume Services). Completed assignment, customer submitted survey with high satisfaction and great feedback. Next assignment offered 30 days later following another conference call (with 4 writers), told due to finalization or Monster purchase. Manager rudely retorted questions from the other writers. The second assignment was also a 7+ page resume conversion for a candidate in transition to be billed at less than 3 hours. I've worked with other highly regarded resume and employment services offered online for over 9 years. None like this. AVOID this place!!!!!
Great company
Really great company. The CEO is such a warm and appreciative person. The company was going through some growing pains as the growth was happening very quickly.
great culture
very smart and talented people, great management . They are very flexible and all opinions are valued. technology is great and cutting edge, which makes the product very easy to sell in the market.
Great Culture and Environment
The overall company culture at RiseSmart is great and they offer flexibility with work schedules which helps maintain a healthy work/life balance. I mainly engage high end clients such as Executives, VP's and Directors in their benefits and support with Account Management and Administrative duties. I also correspond with and provide support to all of our global partners that provide our benefits to their employees. The benefits and services we provide to employees in need also allows me to actually enjoy what I do. Overall, I have gained tremendous amounts of experience working at RiseSmart however, unfortunately there is no room for growth.
Pros
Free catered lunches, great culture, flexible schedule, good commute and location
Cons
No room for career and financial growth
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Resume Writer
RiseSmart is an exceptional organization to work. The training in current and effective, and the management team engages wherever appropriate; never micromanaging or influencing through negative techniques.

The staff and upper management are always thoughtful and engaging, and continuously look for ways to applaud and commend their employees. In the 2-years that I have been with RiseSmart, I have only received praise and support.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Flexible, virtual, great work environment, training and communication
RiseSmart is a great place to work that treats its' employees with respect and care. The communication and support are fabulous! Clients are assigned at the pace you desire and depending upon your expertise. There is plenty of room to grow and take on other responsibilities.
Pros
extremely flexible
Cons
mostly contract roles, full-time roles require travel or relocation to CA
Provide clients with the tools to find another job
Scheduling of initial coaching calls between clients and job coaches.
Meet monthly and quarterly enrollment goals.

Provide potential clients a brief overview of services offered.

Providing inbound and outbound engagement.
Pros
Great engagement with clients and providing services.
Cons
n/a
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RiseSmart?
I was off site
I was hired as a contract Recruiter for RiseSmart. They were very nice and gave me all the tools that I needed to do my job and do it well. The location was an issue because I believe that if they were on the East Coast that it would have made it easier to find another spot for me to work for them in.
Pros
People were very helpful
Cons
Too far away for me
Amazing transition service provided. Proud to be a part of an A++ Team!
Coach and teach professionals & executives the state of the art technologies, processes and networking tools to secure employment quickly.

Learned how to effective manage all types of personalities.

Co-workers super interactive and friendly

Lack of benefits

Helping people feel educated and confident about looking for a new career.
Pros
Virtual environment, tools provided, training
Cons
Lack of benefits