Rite Aid

Rite Aid Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA62 reviews
•I finalize transactions on the cash register and provide customer service.
•Other responsibilities include scanning items, processing payments, applying coupons, providing change.

•My customer service duties include providing product knowledge, answering customer inquiries, and handling customer complaints, additional job duties as a Rite Aid cashier include stocking shelves, answering phones, monitoring inventory, and maintaining a clean and organized store environment.

•As well I possess adequate communication skills, math knowledge, exhibit friendly and helpful attitude.
Pros
Learn about different types of medicines and their content
Cons
they have different shifts
Racist assistant managers who play favorites. Bad pay. You can become assistant manager pretty easily but it’s not worth it. Longer hours, more responsibility and barely more pay.
Pros
Cons
Bad pay, bad managers
I always entered my places of work with a great attitude. There was a language barrier between management and customer, but i managed the difference with diligence. I learned to take every day as a challenge and overcome.
It's a cashier job, anyone can do it. It is not anything special. You work there to have a job or for the people, nothing more nothing less. That is all.
I enjoyed working there. I learned a lot of valuable information that I can now bring with me to the next job. The work culture was very good. I liked the people I worked with.
Worked as Pharmacy technician. Assisted the pharmacist in completing the task. pharmacist was very nice and enjoyed working and talking to customers.
rite aid was a good place to work. i learned a lot of things in this company. the workers in my department encouraged me to work more and know more and not be afraid. the management team were great. they were flexible about work schedules and meeting each employees needs.
This job is more movements, you stay at the register more time is face to face with customers. Taking care issues every day. Returns are often taking deliveries.
Pros
No breaks
Cons
15 minutes
During the months I worked at Rite Aid I was not eighteen years old yet, and was not permitted to work behind the cash registers because cigarettes were sold, so my job consisted of general upkeep and interaction with daily customers. Each day of the week has a different purpose, Mondays are truck days, Thursdays are restock and inventory days, and Saturdays would be for taking down the weeks sales and putting up the next weeks' sales. Management was knowledgeable and passionate, always available and willing to assist whenever I needed help. Dedicated workers while I was there, focused and not lackadaisical. Being the youngest member on the team by eight years made relating to team members socially was the most difficult part of the job, the most enjoyable was interacting with customers, especially regulars.
Pros
Friendly environment, discounts on merchandise.
Cons
Can't choose hours, working late.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rite Aid?
mostly, my coworkers are cooperative. as long as we perform our responsibility there is no stress or argument with employer or managers.Even though, the story i used to work at big and has a lot of customers, we handle very well.
Pros
break
Cons
no much benefit for employee to advance
it was a very good company to work for very flexible and provided excellent training I had the opportunity to move up in the company management was very easy to work with!
The company exudes positive energy. Management is very transparent and supportive of your contribution to the company. They make an effort to know each employee.
Great store with great deals as well as a great pharmacy. You can find almost anything you need here from groceries to household needs and health care needs
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons
Distance to my house
I honestly don't have a problem working at where I use to work. The job was simple easy and not all that hard though I did wish the pay was a bit more.
Pros
Great for highschool students or college
Cons
Not a place you wanna work full time
Overall, Rite Aid was ok.. Not enough hours or benefits . people were noce, besides pjarmacy manger. Very fast paced place. Would love to work at Rite Aide again.
Working for the Rite Aid is great. I have learn a lot in the past year and all the people who work there, are very nice. Together ,every day, we try to help the customers.
Pros
great people
Cons
A day at Work at Rite Aid it's mostly okay. Some days are really stressful and just everything rushed. Management some times not so well with workers. It should be fun understanding and communicating well with one another.
work to satisfy customers with better services and supervisors. Perform daily routine relative job to keep up for continuing current job. To serve customers with excellent customers services. with warm welcome to the store
Pros
No free lunchs
Cons
Half an hour breaks
• Assisted in filling prescriptions
• Data Entry the new prescriptions, resolving third party issues.

• Communicated with customers

billing insurance.
Pretty decent pay with average hours. management was kind but upper management was a pain in the neck expecting too much from everybody in low amount of time. decent benefits and diverse environment and low learning curve. Decent place to start in retail
Pros
relax environment decent pay and benefits
Cons
upper managment, varied hours
The pay is terrible. The work is backbreaking. The people I work with are amazing including the Store Manager and Asst. Store Manager. Truck day is painful at best, pharmacy is slow and always behind extending the manager on duties hours at closing.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Everything else