Rite Aid Employee Review

Good learning experience, poor company.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Longview, WAJanuary 18, 2014
I have worked with Rite Aid for the last 3 years. While I appreciate the learning opportunity I was given there, the company itself has much room for improvement. My first manager was a true rarity. Knowledgeable, friendly, patient and kind. He taught me so much of what I know today. This has not been my experience with most of the other managers I have met through the years. The company over works and under pays their employees and does not provide a safe work environment. The company is also big on playing favorites and turns a blind eye to many illegal practices. I was fortunate enough to have learned much due to the fast pace of the stores I was at and make some wonderful customer connections, but I would have to say those are the only 2 positive things I gained form working at Rite Aid.
Pros
Customer Service driven
Cons
Low wages;

Other Rite Aid Employee Reviews

fast paced long days
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  pharmacyMay 24, 2018
large work load, low pay,friendly staff, rewarding in helping others, i learned insurance billing, and how to fill rx's, the customers ended up being like family and i loved helping them with all of their needs on a daily basis.
Pros
friendly
Cons
stress filled
Rite Aid
Pharmacy technician (Current Employee) –  701 frank e rodgers blvd nMay 24, 2018
Good coworkers make this job fun. It is not difficult. Bad benefits. They are willing to schedule me around my school times so it's a good job to start.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rite Aid. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K
42.4K
32.1K

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

68%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

74%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss