Rite Aid Employee Review

Poor management, low morale, no payroll.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJanuary 18, 2014
The company has awful management. Payroll is cut over and over. You're never to be alone in the store, but as a shift supervisor I was often the only one in the store. I would often work the first 2 and last 2 hours in the store without any other employees. Spoke with the DM and RVP many times about store morale, payroll, lazy managers to no avail. There was no teamwork involved. Cashiers would handle most everything while managers would put their feet up in the office. The pharmacy only had a tech 55 hours a week. Other times the pharmacist was left alone to handle the entire pharmacy. This killed the store. Script count was over 300 a day upon starting in 2005. When I left the store it was down to 100. No one upper management cared anything about improving the store, only complaining about the lower sales.
Pros
Friendly cashiers, benefits were okay.
Cons
Low morale, clueless upper management. Need to clean house to save this company.

Other Rite Aid Employee Reviews

Been too long since I was there.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 24, 2018
This is a nice company. Its been awhile since I was there so I really am not sure of the current state of affairs with the company. I had great people working for me.
satisfactory
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAMay 24, 2018
Overall team is very good, and everybody is very helpful, cooperative. I learned different new staff everybody. overall job is satisfactory. recommended.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rite Aid. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K
42.4K
32.1K

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.3Fairygodboss Score

68%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

74%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.