Ritzman Pharmacies, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
New owner has run the company into the ground
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  VariousJanuary 10, 2018
DO NOT apply to this company! New ownership took place 3-4 years ago. The original owners are no longer involved with the company, and since then, it has gone downhill. Employees who have been with the company for years bully and intimidate new employees. Even though they're not performing up to par, management refuses to do anything about it, or eliminate those people. Very depressing work environment. Unless you are young, attractive, and a woman, advancement is not an option under the new owner. He likes to feel superior and have women subordinates. Apply elsewhere!!!
Pros
Store discount
Cons
Too many to list
Horrible place to apply or work at
Merchandising Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wadsworth, OHJuly 26, 2017
There was never any communication. They organization they apparently had was never there. Always make you feel like trash and worthless. You are never trained or helped was you ask for it. They may tell you that you are doing well, but that is there way of telling you, your going to be written up soon. I have never in my life been treated so poorly than I have while employed with this company. I feel so horrible for the next victim. I hope this company sees how the employees are treated and it changes soon. I just can't get over the fact that they got away with it
Pros
non what so ever
Cons
Don't apply to this company.. you will regret it
Talented and hardworking teams looking to provide customers with amazing vintage care.
Associate Director Training and Development (Former Employee) –  Wadsworth, OHFebruary 23, 2016
A dynamic and growing company with an imaginative vision and re-branding initiative. Wonderful and caring associates providing support for customers in their healthcare journey.
Dynamic teams looking to return pharmacy to its vintage roots!
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Wadsworth, OHFebruary 23, 2016
Hard-working wonderful people with the customer's health at heart. A growing privately held independent pharmacy working to provide the best possible experience for their customers through an imaginative re-branding. An exciting and thrilling time as they distinguish themselves in the marketplace.
productive and fun workplace
CPhT (Former Employee) –  Berlin, OHNovember 3, 2015
a typical at work was filling prescriptions learned something new everyday. my co workers were fabulous the hardest part of my job was the mental stress and the most enjoyable was definitely the customers
Fun place to work
Operations Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHSeptember 29, 2015
Great company, fun to work for, very family and community oriented. They really care about their customers as well as their employees.