River City Chiropractic Employee Reviews

very good company but as for some of the employees and management team not so good
Chiropractic Assistant/Front Office (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 28, 2017
This is a very good company to get treated at the doctors are amazing! As for the management needs a little work. The company could be so much better and has a lot of potential.
Fun, educational place to work
Chiropractic Assistant / Therapist (Former Employee) –  Nitro, WV 25143March 23, 2017
My time of being employed here was enjoyable. I liked the people and Dr, I worked for. Very educational and loved all my patients. I was extremely grateful for the opportunity that was given to me for this position, l learned so much along the way and met some really great people. (Last date for employment here is listed incorrectly, it was 7/9/14)
Pros
Fun people to work with, 1 hour lunches, 4 day work weeks
Cons
No benefits, low pay
Too Brief
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 7, 2017
The Doctor and his massage therapists were a joy to work for! I learned how to help people in pain and enjoyed feeling like I made someones life easier after a hardship.The office was professional and friendly. Unfortunately, due to the economy at the time I didn't get to stay long. I'm glad for the time I had knowing I worked with a fantastic group.
Pros
Flexible hours, great team.
Cons
Not enough hours and was let go due to the bad economy.
Awesome work environment we have the best emplyees and patients.
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 29, 2017
Awesome place to work at. I have been here for over 10 years and going. We have a great group of people working with us. The chiropractors we work with are great at what they do and the patients love them. It's a great feeling to know that this company has grown and is still growing because of how awesome our staff is at what we do for out patients in helping them. I love working here and would not change this for anything.
review
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 27, 2015
it pays unfairly. overall not bad place to work. schedule is crazy, and they will not hire unless young female. i stayed for far too long.
Chiropractic assistant
Chiropractic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Citrus Heights, CAJuly 6, 2015
I loved this job and the entire office. They are dedicated to changing peoples lives and the community. I never had any issues with working here. Really hard work but worth it