Riverdale YM-YWHA Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Amazing place
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 16, 2017
As I started working with this company I believe that I was and still growing as a trainer because I have had the opportunity to work with all kinds of age groups in order to better myself as a trainer.
Pros
Free gym membership
Fun workplace with room to grow.
Party Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 27, 2016
I've worked there for almost 10 years now. Your supervisors trust you with responsibility and give you plenty of room to grow and try new things at the organization, granted you are putting in the work to deserve it. They are open to your ideas and truly do care about you and your experience there. Working in the after school program with the children is rewarding in itself, and I can't say enough good things about the Y and it's staff. I learned a lot about classroom management, scheduling, working as a team with my colleagues, taking risks, and even got some clerical experience.
Pros
An overall wonderful work experience, getting to know the community, expanding your skills.
Cons
Full-time positions are hard to come by.
Fun productive place to work
Program Coordinator, After-School Program (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 22, 2015
I loved working at the Y. I think the working community is friendly and welcoming. But most of all, the staff is focused on growth and serving the community as best as it can.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 29, 2014
in all my job is was fun , i love to work . i love working hard till my time is up to go home..all my life i work and cont working
Cons