Riverhead Building Supply Employee Reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits
Productive and occiasionally fun place to work
Customer Service Representitive (Former Employee) –  Middletown, RIJune 1, 2015
The business itself always ran relatively smooth. I very rarely had what one might call a 'horrible' day. While working outside at 7 am to 4:30 pm proved tough in the winter, the hours ultimately didn't affect me. My manager was solid and was also very accessible. I was able to ask him any questions I had or come to him with any issues I may have been experiencing. I mostly worked with the other yard workers and less with the salesman inside, but I found both groups to be particularly friendly and helpful. Overall it was very fulfilling to help customers, especially those who may not be in on a regular basis. Undoubtedly the hardest part of the job was the weather conditions in the winter. There was only one room in the shed that was heated and rarely could you spend longer than 5 or 10 minutes in there. Looking back, my time spent there went very well.
Strong company leadership
Estimating Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Riverhead, NYNovember 14, 2013
The leadership at RBS makes everyone feel like their a valuable part of the business.
Family owned lumber supply company.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Riverhead, NYAugust 20, 2013
I learned about all type of construction materials and I met people from all walks of life.