RiverPoint Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILOctober 5, 2017
An overall great place to work - confidence in employee's skills; caring and supportive environment; great work/life balance; competitive benefits. Recommend.
Good for People Starting Their Career Horrible For Seasoned Consultants
Sr. Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 4, 2016
This company will nickel and dime you to get more commission in their pocket and leave you short changed. Then once you start the assignment you figure out that both them and their client has lied to you to get you in the door. If you are a W2 employee its probably easy to get your payments on time, but being an Independent Contractor your payments are never on time. No response from the back office at all and let's not talk about the recruitment team. The are full of s****
Pros
Great for people starting their career
Cons
A Career Consultant or Season Professional would not last hear
the work place was a great place to work for
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 26, 2016
a great place to work at the company is great place to work for the staff is wonderful they treat you with repect we go and get our job done what I learn about management its not easy but when we have to do our job we get it done
Encouraging Health and Wellness
Swim Coach (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 11, 2014
A company that encourages healthy lifestyles as well as healthy work environments. Focused on customer service and teamwork to provide such.
Not just a job but a family
Presales Consultant/ Senior Campaign Consultant (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILJune 17, 2014
At RiverPoint we work hard and we play hard. These people I work with are like my family. They are always there when you need them. Everyone is just a phone call away. I enjoy the fact that today you may be in Boston working and next week you could be living a month in Florida. RiverPoint has allowed me to grow and learn new things everyday. They are about making their employees always the best they can be.
Really a good opportunity to help others
Mental Health Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 10, 2013
This was a wonderful learning experience. Really had the opportunity to see and assist people from so many different walks of life.
Pros
Overtime and benefits
Cons
Unpredictable work environments
Excellent Employer
Consultant for Access Development (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILJuly 9, 2012
I worked as a short term consultant for them to an outside company.
They kept in touch with me as the job progressed.