Since 1901, Riverside Community Hospital has been a vital part of the Inland Empire region, and for decades people in the community have depended on the hospital for comprehensive healthcare and its highly specialized services. Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Riverside, we offer a full spectrum of medical services by combining accessibility to the latest advanced technology with trained and skilled physicians, right here in the heart of the Inland Empire.
Riverside Community Hospital has long been committed to investing in the latest technologies. So while you may think you have to travel hundreds of miles to receive advance, comprehensive healthcare, it's actually right here in your own back yard.
- 373-bed Hospital
- 1,900 Staff
- 500 Physicians
Our staff of over 1,900 employees and 400 physicians represents over 500 specialties. They are committed and passionate about providing the most comprehensive, quality healthcare to those we serve. We understand that healthcare is changing rapidly. Advances in medicine and new strides in technology are giving local communities access to better healthcare than ever before. It is our desire to provide the best care in our region.
Awards and Accreditations:
Riverside Community Hospital participates in many voluntary accreditations programs using rigorous standards to evaluate hospital quality.
- Designated as a Center of Excellence in Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare organizations (TJC)
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Commission on Cancer Accredited Cancer Program, including Outstanding Achievement Award
- Designated STEMI (heart attack) Receiving Center
- Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care
- Accredited by the College of American Pathologists
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) for Ultrasound, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine,
Imaging and Mammography
- Transplant Center certified by Medicare to perform kidney and pancreas transplantation
- Transplant Center approved by the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) and the Centers for
Medicare & Medicaid Services (In 2012 the program was awarded the "Excellence in Teamwork Award" by
the National Kidney Registry)
- Internationally recognized as a Designated Baby-Friendly birth facility by Baby-Friendly USA
- Top 7 Intelligent Community of the Year - 2011
- US News Inland Empire Best Hospital Certificate of Recognition - 2011 – less