Riverside Healthcare
57Below average

Riverside Healthcare Employee Reviews

A good hospital
It's a good hospital. It's a nice place to work. As with all hospitals, it's fast paced and can be high stress........................................
Nice to work with others that have the same passions, focus and drive. Leadership appreciative of good work, effort, and initiative - and made it a point to tell you so.
good nurse
I worked with a great group of nurses and they were wonderful good and supported you. I never felt alone and had a great education system and learned much while there
Pros
could charge lunch on your badge
Cons
short breaks
Great co-workers, low pay
Great co workers all got along...pay is questionable-not alot to live on
Laid back but professional culture everyone treated each other with respect...
Great company
Great experience working with this company for the last 8 years very helpful when trying to balance my work life and school requirements. I hope to have many more years here
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I am very happy with the position/job that I do but looking for an opportunity to expand my career.
Job is fulfilling but as an organization I do not feel appreciated or have the opportunity to advance my career. It is difficult at times to fulfill my hours due to budget cuts in the organization.
variety
riverside medical center offers a variety of tasks from customer service. to manual labor to the obvious health care. they are a great employer that offered me new opportunities.
Busy place, overworked and underpaid
Lowest paid hospital in the area. For what we are paid the techs do more invasive procedures than any other hospital in the area. The workload is heavy and seems like we are stretched to the max before there’s any changes made. Love my coworkers.
Caring and community based facility
I would highly recommend Riverside Medical Center's Miller Rehabilitation Center to anyone that would ask about it because they would receive such outstanding care. They care not only about their residents but about their employee satisfaction also. They have increased my customer care skills, dependability, patience and accountability.
Great pay but management sucked
Management is bad! Loved my j ob there but manager was not great at communicating, was always late, but not very understanding if employees were late. Great pay and benefits, but manager made me and several co workers feel less than important, very stressful work environment, opinions are not respected, not a very family oriented place to work, basically you are replaceable and will be made aware.
Good company
Very rewarding company to work for. Learned a lot and received a lot of experience while I worked as a CNA . Good employee benefits as well, pay increase as well.
Regimented out of necessity
I do not feel comfortable writing a review as I feel it may give others a predisposed view or influence their opinion.

My belief is that we need to work together and continually improve ourselves and the organization.
Great place to work.
This is a great place for beginners to experience all aspects of nursing. Due to the fact you float in different departments you get a great sense of how different levels of nursing is put into action.
Toxic.
Terrible training, terrible harassment work culture and if you report the harassment you get a target on your back. Directors just delete emails of the reports you send and then look for small reasons to get you in trouble for being a whistle blower. Nurses make fun of the patients and the training for emergency procedures is lacking so hard patients could die from the negligence. I would never recommend working at Riverside Medical Center if you have self respect and do not like being walked on and responsible for patient care when given inadequate training.
Fast paced, caring environment
The workplace culture is very fast paced on most days. There's always patients to care for and they are always moving around. It is a very caring environment to work in.
interview with boss
Had an interview with my boss, asked about my work experience. I worked at a hospital, dialysis unit and doctor's office. I triage phone calls, refill medication, vital signs.
Depending on area you work in if things dont work out always can relocate in Rivers organization
I have worked several departments and each one was different overall I love Riverside as a whole. Not always do you get the best managment. The key is know you value know the policy and do your best job. It will show
I loved working there.
I loved working there. My co workers were great. I was very sad to leave there. But I didn't have a car for a short period of time and couldn't make it to work. Understandably they had to let me go. I would love to go back.
Safe working environment
I have worked for Riverside for more then 7 years on and off, and when it comes to patient care they are phenomenal. Always going above and beyond for patients as well as they're families.
Pros
Staff appreciation
Cons
Short staffing
Easy job. Amazing coworkers. Bad managment
The job was extremely easy and the residents for the most part were amazing. I thought working for Riverside would be amazing but as time went on and when census lowered hours were taken away after ALREADY BEING SCHEDULED. I would get calls from my manager letting me know I didn't have to come into work that day and not even getting a choice. I worked there for almost two years without a raise and when finding out others who were being hired were making more than me I was done. The only thing I miss about the job was working with people I actually became friends with and the relationships I made with the residents
Work here if you want to hate your life
This place is so broken. Management is just terrible and in way over their heads, HR are the crabbiest people I have ever met. They keep squeezing more and more work load in to try and save money but end up burning you out fast. The food quality is sub par, the building was designed wrong. It's a lot of stress for really not much pay.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Riverside Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.