RIVERSIDE HEALTHCARE CENTER Employee Reviews

More relaxed at night some coworkers are not friendly pay could be better
STNA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 4, 2018
Management hard to get in touch with. Employees gossip too much. Aides & Nurses do nothing most of the shift. Employees talk about residents negatively. A lot of employees not friendly or helpful. Training is short. Communication is poor. Residents are appreciative. Management unorganized. One of the worst jobs I've ever had. Understaffed as well.
Pros
Freedom. Can cross work
Cons
Short training. Pay.
Great experience.
Scanner/Indexer (Current Employee) –  Kankakee, ILNovember 30, 2017
Great experience. would recommend local people work here as it is a close knit community. large hospital, small groups. I enjoyed working there as a whole.
Fast paced nursing home
LMAII/CNA (Current Employee) –  Missoula, MTSeptember 28, 2017
I have worked for riverside health care center for 7 years. I enjoy working with the elderly folks and my coworkers are a divers group of people. I would recommend this place as a great place to start your healthcare career. They are very supportive if you are going to school to further your education
Pros
Accumulated PTO after 90 days, pay is decent, paid CNA training
Cons
Work short staffed, weekends a must
Stressful. The employee were nice
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  2398 riverside dr. Danville va.December 30, 2016
Very stressful. People were quicking left and right. The office only had 4 people. 3 quick left me in charge. I had to do everyone job and mine too
Cons
Dealing with death
Unorganized, unprofessional
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaJune 6, 2016
Short training, throw staff under the bus, always short staffed, etc. The residents/patients are a joy to work with. Some of the staff are bitter & unfriendly. The secretary or front desk personnel, or whatever she is is very unprofessional, she personally told me it's a choice whether or not she chooses to say good morning or not...very rude. Some of the nurses are not team players, they are only out for theirselves and the off-going nurse does not want to give a good report, only some of the nurses are like that.....
Pros
Patients & pay
Cons
Bitter/unfriendly staff, some of the equipment, poor management, benefits are poor
Fun Place to Work
MDS/CARE PLAN COORDINATOR, CHARGE NURSE (Former Employee) –  Covington, GADecember 10, 2015
I have worked for this company for 10 yrs. I have enjoyed working with staff and the residents have been a joy to work with.
Pros
flexible with work schedule when needed
Energetic environment
Certified nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  covington ga 30014August 7, 2015
a typical work day would consist of me waking residents assisting resident with personal care. I would feed resident if necessary and record vitals. the most enjoyable part of my assignments is activities,creating things to inspire dementia residents .
Float Nurse LPN
LPN float nurse (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 6, 2015
do not train enough. need employees who leave home life away from work. need equipment that functions correctly. Needs to update patient information
Pros
nice people
Cons
horrible training
Summary
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Covington GAMarch 25, 2015
At this job I would do ADLs on 10-12 resident a day. These include feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, shaving, nail care and oral care. I would also do light housekeeping.
Pros
Good work family.
Cons
Could not work with school schedule.