Riverside Payments Employee Reviews

What a Joke
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  EverywhereSeptember 20, 2018
This job is a scam! Dont let them fool you with "you will make 10k a month" because it doesn't happen. It takes longer than a month to get commission on 1 deal! I can't believe I left a salary job and fell into their lies. DONT DO IT!!!! Not to mention 3/4 of the leads they give you are dead leads.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
Bad leads, payout time
Keep looking
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 15, 2018
Very dishonest people. Most customers are extremely unhappy and are only held to the contract by having signed for four years. You only find out about problem areas on a need to know basis. They do not have good relationships with former sales people or customers.
Fast Paced, Exciting with a ton of opportunity for growth
VP of Sales (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMay 21, 2018
I have been with Riverside Payments for just about 4 years and absolutely love it! I myself have grown and been promoted within the company and have seen several others do the same as well. They do not micro manage so as long as you are a self disciplined hard worker you can do very well with this company. Everyone is awesome to work with from the marketing team to customer service, tech and sales! I've made more money here then I have at any other job I've worked at!
Pros
No Salary Cap, Great People & Very Motivating
Cons
Can be stressful at times
Riverside has changed my life
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Gulfport, MSMay 21, 2018
Riverside Payments has provided a once in a life time opportunity. I wake up everyday with a purpose. Riverside provides all the training and tools to be successful, all you need to do is put in the work. What I love most about Riverside are the people I work with. Someone is always there to have your back no matter what. I really enjoy meeting my local business owners and being that bridge to get them out of a bad situation and into a better place for their business. We help businesses save a lot of money and we make a lot of money doing it. That's a true win-win situation for sure!
Pros
Unlimited earning potential, family working environment, constant life improvement
Amazing Career
National Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMay 21, 2018
Riverside Payments has been amazing! Before Riverside I had construction and personal fitness training jobs. They tought me everything and gave me an opportunity of a life time. They truly invested in me and my success. I recommend to anyone wanting to change your life for the better and willing to put in the right effort and attitude, this company is for you!
Pros
Great income
Best Job Ever!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Columbus, MSMay 21, 2018
I worked in a factory my whole life. I went into work and left in pain and could barely move! I knew it was time for a change! I was tired of hurting both physically and financially so I applied for a job with Riverside Payments. I wanted a job with unlimited income and allowed me to get out what I put in. With Riverside I no longer struggle financially and make over $100,000 a year. Riverside changed my life! Come work for us and give yourself and your family a life you deserve! We are nothing short of a family here at Riverside!
Pros
Unlimited commission
Cons
Wish I found Riverside sooner
A life changing opportunity
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORMay 4, 2018
Riverside Payments gives all the tools a person of any age needs to better themselves and become financially successful and successful in the mind as well. This is an opportunity that if you want success it is there to go after. It does take a lot of work but we are surrounded with a culture and fun atmosphere and encouraging management that are understanding excited and passionate about what we do. This position isn’t one that you clock in and leave, this takes dedication and understanding that you build. This is a company that I don’t want to leave and want to grow with for a very long time! Thank you Riverside Payments for all you have done for me !
Pros
Commission pay
Cons
Out of pocket expense
Motivation is key
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  NCApril 21, 2018
Must be motivated as it is 100% commission. You can recieve a draw as long as you make sales. TMs are great, NSMs not so much. Long hours if you want to succeed.
Good bottom top management.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 15, 2018
Great place to work if you enjoy sales. Awesome culture with a proven system that works. Daily meeting were motivational with CEO always there to answer and fire up Account executives for the day.
Competetive Appointment Setting
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 20, 2017
The work environment is awesome. Positive and family style. Very focused on setting as many quality appointments as you can, and if your appointment gets a sale out of it, then you get a bonus, which is nice.
Pros
bonuses
Productive and exciting work space.
Marketing Representitive (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 3, 2017
People were great, fun loud and very busy work space. A little cramp with space but everyone enjoyed their job. There were restaurants close by for lunch also max is right there as well. The managers were fun, loud, enthusiastic. They also helped you if you got stuck on a call or if you're new they are right there helping you out.
Pros
coffee, close to places to eat.
Great Company to work for!!
Controller/Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 17, 2017
I started working for Riverside Payments 2 years ago. Best decision I could of made for my career. Brandon Skinner & Jason Reese - the owners of Riverside - have been so supportive and their commitment to excellence and their employees is unsurpassed by any company I have ever worked at. They reward their hardworking employees with bonuses, a pay structure that is well above regular business standards and full benefits.

We all work together as a team here at Riverside - and genuinely enjoy each other's company - this where friends turn into family!!

Riverside also loves giving back. We are support many charities and participate in fundraising events whenever possible.
Pros
Great pay, amazing work environment, true comradery
Cons
literally zero
The most enjoyable part of the job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 17, 2017
I am surrounded by individuals who make it fun to be at work. Although sometimes the nature of the work can feel overwhelming, you have a group of coworkers, most you call friends, to lean on for support. Often times, my co workers are the reason I have a stupid grin on my face.
Pros
Coworkers, long lunches, consistent hours, music while you work
Cons
traffic
Couldn't ask for a job I love more
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  OregonJuly 17, 2017
Riverside Payments is a family here surrounded by go-getters who encourage, train, and support any individual who is wiling and eager to be succesful. I have been able to accomplish so much personally and financially with Riverside. The people here and job schedule as an outside sales rep really works for me and my lifestyle. You write your own paycheck here and get to also create your own type of day/schedule a lot of times. Don't try to slack though, you'll only hurt yourself. Thank you Riverside for giving me the opportunities here and the lifestyle I desired.
Pros
Money Money Money!
Cons
put money in to get money out
Great work place
National Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 13, 2017
The work environment is great, it's the same schedule 7:45 am til 4:30 PM M-F weekends off. Make tons of calls none stop for 8 hrs but the ppl I'm surrounded by make it great.
Pros
Weeknds off
Cons
Can be long hard days sometimes
Best career opportunity!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Gulfport, MSApril 20, 2017
I have been with Riverside for 6 months now. I absolutely love it here. I am now in a position where I am not punching the clock building someone else's dream. What you put into it, is exactly what you get out. I set my own schedule around my family and not the other way around. I am now on pace to make my first 6 figure income in my life. I never thought that would ever be possible and now it's a reality! Overall, I am a much better person. What we do at Riverside Payments is more than making money. We are in a position to actually make a difference and help business owners save a lot of money on the credit card processing. We are helping them get from where they are to a better position where that want to be. It is a great feeling knowing that you are the one to help.

The people I work with at Riverside are my family. The support and encouragement we have for each other is amazing. All around best company! We help people, make a lot of money doing it, and I now live a life that I don't need a vacation from!
Pros
Unlimited earning potential, great people to work with, helping business owners, set on schedule
Cons
Not hearing about Riverside sooner!
Fun, productive office with incredible energy and enthusiasm.
Marketer (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 17, 2017
The office as a whole has crazy energy, all positive and focused on success. I have learned to consistently stay positive and bettered my charisma and sharpness with conversation. The hardest part of the job is taking peoples insults and being talked down to on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job is keeping the positive energy after being talked down to and hung up repeatedly. The culture of Riverside is awesome though. a fairly new business thats expanding rapidly.
Pros
multiple breaks, bettering my charisma.
Cons
Having to call people that hate solicitation
Worst place to work
Tellamarketer (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 29, 2017
The work enviroment is completly unhigenic. The managment dont help when asked. Very little details on what we are selling. Always a problem asking for time off.
Pros
Cons
The work place
Lucrative and fast-paced
National Inside Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 13, 2017
Lucrative and fast-paced company. At Riverside payments can truly grow to new heights. Sales management is one of the best I've ever had the privilege of being a part of.
Pros
Paid Travel, fast compensation
Save yourself the trouble and dont work here
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 2, 2017
This place is unprofessional. Just on my first day as soon as I walked in, managers were being loud and cussing at each other. It was like being in a roudy high school class. Once you get to the call room it's tiny and cramped. The pay starts at $10 and isn't worth it for calling businesses and getting hung up on all day. Only apply here if you're desperate and need something now. They'll hire you on the spot.
Pros
Lunches longer than 30minutes
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Riverside Payments. Our community is ready to answer.