Riverton Memorial Hospital Employee Review

View all Riverton Memorial Hospital reviews

Management is the problem
RN (Former Employee) –  ICUFebruary 5, 2013
I worked here as a traveler and was even planning on staying here and taking a permanent position before I discovered all the problems this hospital has. There is a constant turnover and the management talks down to the nursing staff without any professionalism and sometimes rudeness in front of other staff members. I was mortified and found out I was not the only one that had experienced this type of behavior. It is condoned here. The nursing staff here works very hard without the help of management and really tries very hard to provide good patient care.
Pros
its in wyoming
Cons
extremely bad management that treats nurses with rudeness and disrespect

Other Riverton Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Riverton memorial is now sage west riverton
O.R. Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Riverton, WY 82501March 24, 2018
This is a very good hospital and the people there want to give the best care they can to the people in the community. They also want this to be the place where people want to work, make it a fun place to work where people have each others' backs.
Great place to start as a nurse. Many caring and helpful employees.
FLOOR NURSE - RN (Former Employee) –  Riverton, WYApril 20, 2017
A typical day included all the duties specific to a nurse on a med/surg floor. Caring for patients in whatever capacity was needed.
I learned many nursing and communication skills. I also learned time management skills during my time at RMH.
Management was understanding and fair. The workplace culture was healthy and I was comfortable asking questions and expressing concerns here.
The hardest part of the job was just how busy it was, it was difficult to balance all the responsibilities I had with spending time with patients.
The most enjoyable part was helping people improve their condition and interacting with them.