Riverwoods Behavioral Health Employee Reviews for Therapist

Intern
Therapist Intern (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, GADecember 4, 2018
Great Place to learn and work . I interned here and the supervisor was awesome. He is a person in pursuit of his goals and does not mind being supportive in supporting others. We work with numerous populations diagnosed with Mental Heath and Substance Use Disorders. The abilities of the staff to stabilize and treat patients is remarkable.
Pros
Information you learn and can apply to your current pursuits
Cons
n/a
Not A Great Place to Work!!!
Adolescent Therapist, Acute Inpatient Unit (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, GASeptember 16, 2018
Poor Management, Low Pay, Stressful, Unrealistic Expectations. More concerned about money than staff and patient care. The hours were long, pay was low, not enough staff, unorganized, no set policies and procedures. I learn how to make use of my time and to cover my self because of poor management and accountability. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with patients and the good people you worked with on a daily basis. The company was constantly increasing duties but were reluctant to pay overtime. I would not recommend this company to work for or for good patient care unless the company is totally reorganized.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Poor Management!!!