Riverwoods Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all Riverwoods Behavioral Health reviews

Underpaid and Overworked.
Admissions Counselor in their Intake Department (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, GAJanuary 20, 2018
I worked 7pm-7am shifts from Thursday-Saturday. Some nights were fine while others were nightmarish. The company doesn't pay shift differential nor do they match 401k if you opted to open one. Comparatively to other facilities, most of the employees are underpaid and overworked, which leads to stressful situations. They also promised me licensure supervision for an LAPC but there was nothing in place for that to occur. After a four month stint there, my physical and mental health was impacted and I found myself unable to continue working that job. Admissions mostly had good employees that stuck together and there were some good nurses and techs in the facility. That said, if you ever intend to work there, be prepared to fight an uphill battle with corporate expectations, nurses that are reluctant to work with you to transfer patients to their units and incoming patients themselves.
Pros
4 Day weekends
Cons
No lunch breaks, no shift differential, no opportunity for supervision, high stress job.

Other Riverwoods Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Great coworkers
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Riverdale, GAApril 17, 2019
Coworkers are like family and you will love coming to work. Hours are not long and you won’t feel drained after leaving work. Traffic is not an issue and parking is free and always available
Pros
$3 lunches
Cons
Working around psychotic patients can be challenging
Fast paced
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 7, 2019
Overall good experience. Morale is low and high turnover. Management turnover high. Low pay high stress and high demands. Building falling apart. Not a long term place of employment.