Riverwoods Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all Riverwoods Behavioral Health reviews

Not A Great Place to Work!!!
Adolescent Therapist, Acute Inpatient Unit (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, GASeptember 16, 2018
Poor Management, Low Pay, Stressful, Unrealistic Expectations. More concerned about money than staff and patient care. The hours were long, pay was low, not enough staff, unorganized, no set policies and procedures. I learn how to make use of my time and to cover my self because of poor management and accountability. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with patients and the good people you worked with on a daily basis. The company was constantly increasing duties but were reluctant to pay overtime. I would not recommend this company to work for or for good patient care unless the company is totally reorganized.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Poor Management!!!

Other Riverwoods Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Great coworkers
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Riverdale, GAApril 17, 2019
Coworkers are like family and you will love coming to work. Hours are not long and you won’t feel drained after leaving work. Traffic is not an issue and parking is free and always available
Pros
$3 lunches
Cons
Working around psychotic patients can be challenging
Fast paced
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 7, 2019
Overall good experience. Morale is low and high turnover. Management turnover high. Low pay high stress and high demands. Building falling apart. Not a long term place of employment.