Riverwoods Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all Riverwoods Behavioral Health reviews

Riverwoods
Risk Management/Performance Improvement (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, GAJanuary 2, 2019
It's a great company to work for. However, I was underpaid. They offer more money to candidates that are coming in, than they do employees that are being promoted into higher paying positions. The leadership team was great to work with. However, the CEO was not my favorite and made some decisions that were questionable and he also lied on me. It took over 6 weeks for my pay raise to be added into the system!!! I've worked in more stressful environments than at Riverwoods.

The support from corporate was phenomenal and they had great people working in corporate Risk Management and Compliance. The HR manager at the time was great and supportive of the staff. Overall, I would go back to work for this hospital, due to having changed their CEO and the employees were really great to work with.

Other Riverwoods Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Great coworkers
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Riverdale, GAApril 17, 2019
Coworkers are like family and you will love coming to work. Hours are not long and you won’t feel drained after leaving work. Traffic is not an issue and parking is free and always available
Pros
$3 lunches
Cons
Working around psychotic patients can be challenging
Fast paced
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 7, 2019
Overall good experience. Morale is low and high turnover. Management turnover high. Low pay high stress and high demands. Building falling apart. Not a long term place of employment.