RJG Employee Reviews

Overall
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 22, 2018
I feel it can be a little overwhelming without management feedback to assignments ending or referrals of new assignments in a timely manner. My manager was great into listening and I feel it was the culture that didn't give what tools were needed for advancement.
Prime example of an awesome culture
RJG CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Traverse City, MIJune 1, 2017
If I had the chance to financially succeed at RJG, I'd still be there. The culture is fantastic and their growth is a clear indication. Many who work there have a tenure measured in decades.
Pros
Cons
Hmm.. None that I can think of
Great place to work for.
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Traverse City, MIDecember 8, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed working for RJG, Inc., the only reason I left was because I moved to New Hampshire. The staff and management were wonderful.
Enjoyable place to work and great people to work for.
Sensor Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Traverse City, MIFebruary 27, 2013
I was hired / recruited from their major competitor. They were progressive technically and offered good compensation. The task was to know and sell their technology and equipment. They offered great support from inside on a 24-hour basis. They treated employees well, offered great top-down communication, and had uncommonly good support for their folks in the field. The position required approximately 45% travel, and they had respect and understanding for what their outside people had to deal with.

With my solid packground ininstrumentation, I was promoted from field sales to a position supporting their regional sales people. The only really difficult part of the job was trying to keep up with new instrument offerings and combatting other sub-standard competitor offerings.
Pros
just a great family owned and growing business to a point.
Cons
that point was that their customer base was 60% automotive in 2009, which led to a 25% workforce reduction.