RL Doskocil, Inc

Working at RL Doskocil, Inc: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Heavy nepotism and favoritism, low paying, low information

Only good point is working 4 tens schedule. No rain outs for family members and inlaws if you're in that group. All you need is a strong back and a weak mind and you'll do fine here. Zero safety culture. Avoid at all costs unless you absolutely can't find anything else.

Pros

4 tens schedule

Cons

Everything else

Small company, Industrial work, low pay, decent benefits

Decent company to work for if you are fairly green to the business. Raises are few and far between. Lack of proper training raises safety concerns. Overall 6/10

Pros

4 day weeks, learn alot about industrial safety

Cons

Low pay, bad communication, working in bad/hot weather, PPEs

RL Doskocil, Inc insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Overall satisfaction

Worked with management to accomplish goal goals

Great place to work every one treated fare was always treated with respect. No one ever got hasty we always talked out any problems. Was thanked my Supervizers for job well done

Pros

Positive energy

Cons

Great Company to work for

I did enjoy working at RL Doskocil

I enjoyed teaching and being taught. Diversity was great some communication was hard. Enjoyed the personnel. It was fun. This job helped me understand

Stay away

Never working for these people again. Management will treat you bad and not pay you all the hours worked. Look elsewhere many other companies that pay a lot more and treat you right.

A poor company to work for

I went to work for this company for an opportunity to work for a respected contractor in oil and gas plants. Upon employment I experienced a company that doesn't care for employee safety as well as there own. They don't mind disrespecting there employees as well. They have been kicked out of most refinery plants that they performed poorly for. They hire non-license electricians to do electrical work. I could go on and on but the bottom line don't trust this company for your lively hood.

Pros

working for a plant

Cons

the whole company in generally

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RL Doskocil, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about RL Doskocil, Inc in popular locations

• RL Doskocil, Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?