Open door policy for VPs and CEO lends to the over all feeling that all employees have a voice and can have an impact on the company's future.
If you can handle the cold temperature and the work environment you can do the job the co-workers all help each other to get the job done so it's not like you're there by yourself but it does get cold
Super positive. A team atmosphere that is only getting better.
Improving every day.
- What benefits does RLS Logistics offer?5 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at RLS Logistics?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at RLS Logistics?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of RLS Logistics?3 people answered
- Interview processAnswered by RLS Logistics
- Is black friday a paid holiday3 people answered
- How are the benefits3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make RLS Logistics a better place to work?Answered by RLS Logistics
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at RLS Logistics?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at RLS Logistics?2 people answered