RLS Logistics

RLS Logistics Employee Reviews

United States105 reviews
My job
a typical day at work - always busy
what you have learned - things always work out

management - we have a good group at this time

workplace culture

the hardest part of the job - not getting all paperwork to process the first time and having to go back to process.

the best part of the job - having one
Has Coronavirus case
They don’t wanna tell anyone they have corona cases there they lie to employees and play a lot of favorites i would not advice to work here they take advantage
Terrible company
Very disrespectful leadership inside the warehouse....not a company for African Americans to feel appreciated,but they go out of their way to make sure all the other races are treated fairly. Advancement is unlikely unless you will allow yourself to be treated unfairly. After 2 years of dedicated service,I only received a .50 cent raise
Company Culture
I have been with the company for over 5 years, and truly enjoy the people that I work with. The job provides a satisfying amount of challenges daily. Management has provided an environment that allows for an ideal culture. A great company to work for, a true open door policy for anyone in the company. Proud to be an RLS employee.
Family Oriented
RLS is a great family oriented company and truly cares about their employees and their families. Good hours and work environment. Always willing to hear your opinions or concerns.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great Company to work
I have been with Rls Logistics for a few years now , The Company Culture is fantastic and that's trickled down starting at the top. Rls logistics is a family owned company that is innovative and progressive. Good place for advancement with educational opportunities and good work ethic.
love my job
RLS is a great company to work for, I have been here for a few years and I love my job I learn new things daily and I love making people feel appreciated especially driver's that are on the road and miss their families kindness goes a long way.
Good customer satisfaction
There is always a great day an a goal in my day is to make the customer happy an pick up the pieces with my fellow co workers an make sure we work as a team
Nice Place to work
Overall is it a good place to work. I feel I am under paid, but I guess everyone does at some point. It can get stressful at times like all places, but they look out for you and help when needed
Summarystatement
Job is not that difficult but under paid for the work you have to do.
On average the flow is fast pace. Day shift gets their hours and second barely making 40 hrs (which should definitely change).
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RLS Logistics?
Great Culture
The thing that stands out most about this job is the culture. The culture really is different but in a good way. It is set up so that we can be open about any topic. My coworkers are all good people too.
RLS Logistics - Top Notch
RLS Logistics is an exceptional company to work for. It is on the cutting edge of logistics technology. It has an executive management team that is fully engaged and consistently looking for ways to improve the work experience. There is a true team atmosphere, with everyone helping each other. Coming to work each day presents different challenges, which in turn provides all employees with exceptional opportunities for growth.
Growth, Opportunity and Culture
RLS is a great place to work. A family owned company that wants its employees to grow with the company. Culture is important and it filtered down from the owners.
Culture A+
The Management at RLS has created a very unique and positive work culture within the office for their employees. There are opportunities for employee growth within the organization as well.
RLS a GREAT place to work.
I love my job and the people I work with. Everyone is very helpful. The customers I deal with are terrific to work with. We all try and work together to ease any stress we might feel. The company cares about their employees and their well being.
RLS High Pace, and busy work.
RLS is a high pace and busy work atmosphere. It is competitive yet team driven. Lines of communication are clear, and feedback is encouraged. It is a no fear of confrontation, while that is and can be intimidating, it is expected. I recommend RLS, it is a family owned and ran growing, and competitive place of business. Employees come from all backgrounds, and are treated fairly and the expectations are the same for all.
A very good company to work for
A very good company to work for. Excellent leadership that has developed a great culture. It is a fast pace environment but they provide good support.
RLS Review
Great place to work. Lot's of opportunity to grow, and RLS is always looking to promote within when they can. The industry as a whole is a demanding one, this business is very fast pace, but if you're looking for a challenging rewarding career, RLS could be a good fit.
Great Place to Work
I love working for RLS Logistics. I've been here for 8 years and I can say I moved up pretty quickly. This is a place where you must work hard cause nothing is going to get handed to you. I think management has been great. As far as whats hard about my job is nothing. There are days that it can be rough but I like the challenge so it doesn't bother me at all.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
RLS is a great place to work. There is always room for advancement. RLS has helped me grow tremendously, both personally and professionally. The hardest part of the job is the hours and the best part is when I walk into the job I feel like I’m going home to my second family!
RLS from a BDC's Point of View
Working at RLS is very rewarding. I come in everyday and work with team members in order to provide solutions for our customers. Calling on businesses has taught me a lot about communication skills as well as the ins and outs of the industry. Management is always there to guide you and help when help is needed. Having weekly meetings has allowed me to focus in on areas I have been doing well in. The Best part of this job are my team members. During my short time at RLS I have made great friends and relationships that I plan on keeping with me for years to come.