RLS Logistics

RLS Logistics Employee Reviews

Not worth the hassle if you respect yourself enough to know when to fold. A lot of watchers and inaccurate statements passed around and want you to work and when you do they cause confusion because they want to seem like they are doing something specifically the managers.
Pros
Hour lunch break
Cons
Lack of coordinated responsibilities to staff, mess up people checks frequently
RLS Logistics is a great company to work for! The people who work there are warm, productive, and truly want each other to succeed. Management/VP's/the executive level managers are very supportive. It is a family owned company and thats genuinely how it feels - like you're part of a family! Unfortunately I had resigned because I personally felt that I was not producing well enough as a sales person/sales was not for me. I do regret not trying harder to work in either customer service, HR, or another department within the company instead of resigning - because this company is definitely one of a kind when it comes to culture, work/life balance, and just friendly, down to earth coworkers that work well together across all departments. If you are fortunate enough to get offered a job with RLS - you should definitely take it!
I've had worst jobs...bottom line you have to get the freight out regardless...damage write ups come weeks after so your gonna have no idea if that freight was damaged or not...they really need a better process
Pros
Many hours
Cons
No direction, no support, cover your own butt
The work load is up and down....say alright days and you know the other half.dont like that theres no overtime after 40.dispatch is on and off micromanaging at all times....if you work here just do your best to stay safe and go home with out all the gossip
Pros
Its a job
Cons
No overtime...
Not hard work only have to deal with the cold work place non stressful if you are self motivated theres room to grow. They provide work jackets and overalls
Pros
Two 15 min breaks. 1 hour lunch
Cons
healthcare could be better
They don’t wanna tell anyone they have corona cases there they lie to employees and play a lot of favorites i would not advice to work here they take advantage
Very disrespectful leadership inside the warehouse....not a company for African Americans to feel appreciated,but they go out of their way to make sure all the other races are treated fairly. Advancement is unlikely unless you will allow yourself to be treated unfairly. After 2 years of dedicated service,I only received a .50 cent raise
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
a typical day at work - always busy what you have learned - things always work out management - we have a good group at this time workplace culture the hardest part of the job - not getting all paperwork to process the first time and having to go back to process. the best part of the job - having one
I have been with the company for over 5 years, and truly enjoy the people that I work with. The job provides a satisfying amount of challenges daily. Management has provided an environment that allows for an ideal culture. A great company to work for, a true open door policy for anyone in the company. Proud to be an RLS employee.
RLS is a great family oriented company and truly cares about their employees and their families. Good hours and work environment. Always willing to hear your opinions or concerns.
I have been with Rls Logistics for a few years now , The Company Culture is fantastic and that's trickled down starting at the top. Rls logistics is a family owned company that is innovative and progressive. Good place for advancement with educational opportunities and good work ethic.
RLS is a great company to work for, I have been here for a few years and I love my job I learn new things daily and I love making people feel appreciated especially driver's that are on the road and miss their families kindness goes a long way.
There is always a great day an a goal in my day is to make the customer happy an pick up the pieces with my fellow co workers an make sure we work as a team
Overall is it a good place to work. I feel I am under paid, but I guess everyone does at some point. It can get stressful at times like all places, but they look out for you and help when needed
Job is not that difficult but under paid for the work you have to do. On average the flow is fast pace. Day shift gets their hours and second barely making 40 hrs (which should definitely change).
The thing that stands out most about this job is the culture. The culture really is different but in a good way. It is set up so that we can be open about any topic. My coworkers are all good people too.
RLS Logistics is an exceptional company to work for. It is on the cutting edge of logistics technology. It has an executive management team that is fully engaged and consistently looking for ways to improve the work experience. There is a true team atmosphere, with everyone helping each other. Coming to work each day presents different challenges, which in turn provides all employees with exceptional opportunities for growth.
RLS is a great place to work. A family owned company that wants its employees to grow with the company. Culture is important and it filtered down from the owners.
The Management at RLS has created a very unique and positive work culture within the office for their employees. There are opportunities for employee growth within the organization as well.
I love my job and the people I work with. Everyone is very helpful. The customers I deal with are terrific to work with. We all try and work together to ease any stress we might feel. The company cares about their employees and their well being.
RLS is a high pace and busy work atmosphere. It is competitive yet team driven. Lines of communication are clear, and feedback is encouraged. It is a no fear of confrontation, while that is and can be intimidating, it is expected. I recommend RLS, it is a family owned and ran growing, and competitive place of business. Employees come from all backgrounds, and are treated fairly and the expectations are the same for all.
  1. Employee Reviews