RLS Logistics
Happiness rating is 57 out of 100

RLS Logistics Employee Reviews

United States118 reviews

logisticsculturefamilyfeelgrowteamopportunitylunch

Paid fair but over worked

They pay use an competitive wage but we’re way over worked and under appreciated. They say they give us the tools to succeed but there all ways broken.

Pros

You get a paycheck

Cons

The whole job and benefits are nonexistent

Draining and stressful environment

Initially itll seem like a pretty fun place to work thats until reality sets in, their team leads aren't there to help they dont care for helping you advance in the company. The boss and supervisor have their favorites and the rest of their employees are stuck doing the dirty work I feel like everyone with a "superior" job title was always trying to instigate a problem, they love threatening your job. Management really needs to humble themselves because if it wasn't for all of their grunt workers they wouldnt have a job.

Pros

Cons

All "superior" staff

RLS Logistics insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Productive work environment

Great place to grow, management shows support. Training is provided. No pressure to work overtime even though company is understaffed. Great benefits and pay

Pros

Family work balance

Cons

Understaffed

Management no good

They want you to work 12 hours a day and is cool but wend is time to go home they want you to stay 2 or 3 hours more and then be back to work at 5 on the morning again and you be all over work you days off they take them away and make you work on your days off then if you said no they try to get mad and give you warnings for you not going to work on your day off we have to work all the holidays wild supervisors managers are home with they family and a lot of favorite

Pros

Busy season a lot of overtime if you want it

Cons

They take you days off if they feel like it

Fast paced environment

RLS logistics will hire you regardless of background and give you a chance but it is not a healthy work environment. While I was there they had several forklift incidents and over $40,000 of damages caused by it and they lied about it on there Google reviews. They have an extremely high employee roll over rate that is over 200%, and salt lake city location does not really take care of there employees. They pay is descent starting out but they are very slow to give you benefits and higher you on full time.

Pros

Descent pay

Cons

Does not show interest in employee concerns

Great employees

Wonderful work culture, strategic vision was sound. Team was productive and willing to always put forth 100% effort. Loved the extra curricular activities.

Pros

Competitive salary

Cons

No cons

They provide plenty of parking for the workers.Thete is no smoking on the property. A good family owned business. Nowhere to get food around the area.

Just week and half

Always do what I was told, kept working within a week and half, then let the disabled temp go with a nice subtitled, even its least honestly. They've may regardless the COVID guideline.

Cons

Best company I have ever worked for.

Great company to work for. If you are able to get a job here, take it! From the CEO on down, everyone gives you the support and guidance you need to be successful!!

Pros

Cons

Health benefits

Uncoordinate makes you feel antsy

Not worth the hassle if you respect yourself enough to know when to fold. A lot of watchers and inaccurate statements passed around and want you to work and when you do they cause confusion because they want to seem like they are doing something specifically the managers.

Pros

Hour lunch break

Cons

Lack of coordinated responsibilities to staff, mess up people checks frequently

Great company

RLS Logistics is a great company to work for! The people who work there are warm, productive, and truly want each other to succeed. Management/VP's/the executive level managers are very supportive. It is a family owned company and thats genuinely how it feels - like you're part of a family! Unfortunately I had resigned because I personally felt that I was not producing well enough as a sales person/sales was not for me. I do regret not trying harder to work in either customer service, HR, or another department within the company instead of resigning - because this company is definitely one of a kind when it comes to culture, work/life balance, and just friendly, down to earth coworkers that work well together across all departments. If you are fortunate enough to get offered a job with RLS - you should definitely take it!

Summary

I've had worst jobs...bottom line you have to get the freight out regardless...damage write ups come weeks after so your gonna have no idea if that freight was damaged or not...they really need a better process

Pros

Many hours

Cons

No direction, no support, cover your own butt

Driver

The work load is up and down....say alright days and you know the other half.dont like that theres no overtime after 40.dispatch is on and off micromanaging at all times....if you work here just do your best to stay safe and go home with out all the gossip

Pros

Its a job

Cons

No overtime...

Great place to work. Workers are friendly

Not hard work only have to deal with the cold work place non stressful if you are self motivated theres room to grow. They provide work jackets and overalls

Pros

Two 15 min breaks. 1 hour lunch

Cons

healthcare could be better

Has Coronavirus case

They don’t wanna tell anyone they have corona cases there they lie to employees and play a lot of favorites i would not advice to work here they take advantage

Terrible company

Very disrespectful leadership inside the warehouse....not a company for African Americans to feel appreciated,but they go out of their way to make sure all the other races are treated fairly. Advancement is unlikely unless you will allow yourself to be treated unfairly. After 2 years of dedicated service,I only received a .50 cent raise

My job

a typical day at work - always busy what you have learned - things always work out management - we have a good group at this time workplace culture the hardest part of the job - not getting all paperwork to process the first time and having to go back to process. the best part of the job - having one

Company Culture

I have been with the company for over 5 years, and truly enjoy the people that I work with. The job provides a satisfying amount of challenges daily. Management has provided an environment that allows for an ideal culture. A great company to work for, a true open door policy for anyone in the company. Proud to be an RLS employee.

Family Oriented

RLS is a great family oriented company and truly cares about their employees and their families. Good hours and work environment. Always willing to hear your opinions or concerns.

Great Company to work

I have been with Rls Logistics for a few years now , The Company Culture is fantastic and that's trickled down starting at the top. Rls logistics is a family owned company that is innovative and progressive. Good place for advancement with educational opportunities and good work ethic.

love my job

RLS is a great company to work for, I have been here for a few years and I love my job I learn new things daily and I love making people feel appreciated especially driver's that are on the road and miss their families kindness goes a long way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RLS Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits