RLS Logistics logo
View all RLS Logistics reviews

RLS Logistics

RLS Logistics Employee Review

RLS Logistics Business Development Review - Great company

RLS Logistics is a great company to work for! The people who work there are warm, productive, and truly want each other to succeed. Management/VP's/the executive level managers are very supportive. It is a family owned company and thats genuinely how it feels - like you're part of a family! Unfortunately I had resigned because I personally felt that I was not producing well enough as a sales person/sales was not for me. I do regret not trying harder to work in either customer service, HR, or another department within the company instead of resigning - because this company is definitely one of a kind when it comes to culture, work/life balance, and just friendly, down to earth coworkers that work well together across all departments. If you are fortunate enough to get offered a job with RLS - you should definitely take it!

Same roleSame location

RLS from a BDC's Point of View

Verified Employee

Working at RLS is very rewarding. I come in everyday and work with team members in order to provide solutions for our customers. Calling on businesses has taught me a lot about communication skills as well as the ins and outs of the industry. Management is always there to guide you and help when help is needed. Having weekly meetings has allowed me to focus in on areas I have been doing well in. The Best part of this job are my team members. During my short time at RLS I have made great friends and relationships that I plan on keeping with me for years to come.
Same role

RLS Work Review

Verified Employee

RLS is a great place to work. You are surrounded by leadership that cares, and wants to see you succeed. If you are struggling, you can seek support from your peers and managers. Its relaxed, but fun, driven, but not uptight. You can dictate your own success by how hard you are working and how much work you are putting in.
Same location

Company Culture

Verified Employee

I have been with the company for over 5 years, and truly enjoy the people that I work with. The job provides a satisfying amount of challenges daily. Management has provided an environment that allows for an ideal culture. A great company to work for, a true open door policy for anyone in the company. Proud to be an RLS employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RLS Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question