RLS Logistics
View all RLS Logistics reviews

RLS Logistics

RLS Logistics Employee Review

RLS Logistics Warehouse Worker Review - Productive work environment

Great place to grow, management shows support. Training is provided. No pressure to work overtime even though company is understaffed. Great benefits and pay

Pros

Family work balance

Cons

Understaffed

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Great Place to Work

I love working for RLS Logistics. I've been here for 8 years and I can say I moved up pretty quickly. This is a place where you must work hard cause nothing is going to get handed to you. I think management has been great. As far as whats hard about my job is nothing. There are days that it can be rough but I like the challenge so it doesn't bother me at all.
Same role

Great Company to Work For.

RLS is a great company to work for. They are fair, honest and support a place of values. It can be hectic at times but other times it’s slow. Management goes the extra mile to tell you and show you how much your appreciated. The owners treat you well also. Career Advancememt is also possible. They are big on core values and being humble.

Pros

Enviroment, Compensation & Company Values

Cons

Sometimes Hectic

Horrible

Terrible work environment with management trying to turn everyone against each other. Mandatory 6-7 day work weeks. Terrible management. DO NOT WORK HERE EVER!!

Pros

No cattle prods

Cons

long hours, bad management, toxic workplace

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RLS Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits