RLS Logistics Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Great Company to Work For.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Newfield, NJFebruary 27, 2018
RLS is a great company to work for. They are fair, honest and support a place of values. It can be hectic at times but other times it’s slow. Management goes the extra mile to tell you and show you how much your appreciated. The owners treat you well also. Career Advancememt is also possible.

They are big on core values and being humble.
Pros
Enviroment, Compensation & Company Values
Cons
Sometimes Hectic
Horrible
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Pittston, PAFebruary 16, 2018
Terrible work environment with management trying to turn everyone against each other. Mandatory 6-7 day work weeks. Terrible management. DO NOT WORK HERE EVER!!
Pros
No cattle prods
Cons
long hours, bad management, toxic workplace
Focused on the Future
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Newfield, NJJuly 5, 2017
I was hired by RLS a few years ago and have seen a huge change in the direction of the company. Old supervisors I started under (and their attitudes) are gone. Team members are encouraged to think for themselves and make decisions. Management often refers to the work we do as "running our own business". I truly believe that the decisions I make do make a difference in the success of the company. Recently, I have seen several people promoted and given a lot more responsibility. These people haven't even been here as long as I have but that just motivates me to do better. They even have all this training you can take to help you advance if you want. The standard is high and keeps going up. It wouldn't surprise me to see RLS on one of those "Best places to Work" lists soon.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible supervisors, good pay with incentive programs, Leo Academy training
Cons
Some older employees with the "that's the way we've always done it" attitude
Long hours and really cold
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Pittston, PASeptember 24, 2015
Stay far away!!! Employees do drugs on the job. No employee is forklift certified or trained. Management only cares about money.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
too many to list