RLS Logistics

RLS Logistics Culture reviews

United States118 reviews

Clear

logisticsculturefamilyfeelgrowteamopportunitylunch

Paid fair but over worked

They pay use an competitive wage but we’re way over worked and under appreciated. They say they give us the tools to succeed but there all ways broken.

Pros

You get a paycheck

Cons

The whole job and benefits are nonexistent

Great employees

Wonderful work culture, strategic vision was sound. Team was productive and willing to always put forth 100% effort. Loved the extra curricular activities.

Pros

Competitive salary

Cons

No cons

RLS Logistics insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Best company I have ever worked for.

Great company to work for. If you are able to get a job here, take it! From the CEO on down, everyone gives you the support and guidance you need to be successful!!

Pros

Cons

Health benefits

Great company

RLS Logistics is a great company to work for! The people who work there are warm, productive, and truly want each other to succeed. Management/VP's/the executive level managers are very supportive. It is a family owned company and thats genuinely how it feels - like you're part of a family! Unfortunately I had resigned because I personally felt that I was not producing well enough as a sales person/sales was not for me. I do regret not trying harder to work in either customer service, HR, or another department within the company instead of resigning - because this company is definitely one of a kind when it comes to culture, work/life balance, and just friendly, down to earth coworkers that work well together across all departments. If you are fortunate enough to get offered a job with RLS - you should definitely take it!

My job

a typical day at work - always busy what you have learned - things always work out management - we have a good group at this time workplace culture the hardest part of the job - not getting all paperwork to process the first time and having to go back to process. the best part of the job - having one

Company Culture

I have been with the company for over 5 years, and truly enjoy the people that I work with. The job provides a satisfying amount of challenges daily. Management has provided an environment that allows for an ideal culture. A great company to work for, a true open door policy for anyone in the company. Proud to be an RLS employee.

Great Company to work

I have been with Rls Logistics for a few years now , The Company Culture is fantastic and that's trickled down starting at the top. Rls logistics is a family owned company that is innovative and progressive. Good place for advancement with educational opportunities and good work ethic.

Good customer satisfaction

There is always a great day an a goal in my day is to make the customer happy an pick up the pieces with my fellow co workers an make sure we work as a team

Great Culture

The thing that stands out most about this job is the culture. The culture really is different but in a good way. It is set up so that we can be open about any topic. My coworkers are all good people too.

Growth, Opportunity and Culture

RLS is a great place to work. A family owned company that wants its employees to grow with the company. Culture is important and it filtered down from the owners.

Culture A+

The Management at RLS has created a very unique and positive work culture within the office for their employees. There are opportunities for employee growth within the organization as well.

RLS High Pace, and busy work.

RLS is a high pace and busy work atmosphere. It is competitive yet team driven. Lines of communication are clear, and feedback is encouraged. It is a no fear of confrontation, while that is and can be intimidating, it is expected. I recommend RLS, it is a family owned and ran growing, and competitive place of business. Employees come from all backgrounds, and are treated fairly and the expectations are the same for all.

A very good company to work for

A very good company to work for. Excellent leadership that has developed a great culture. It is a fast pace environment but they provide good support.

RLS from a BDC's Point of View

Working at RLS is very rewarding. I come in everyday and work with team members in order to provide solutions for our customers. Calling on businesses has taught me a lot about communication skills as well as the ins and outs of the industry. Management is always there to guide you and help when help is needed. Having weekly meetings has allowed me to focus in on areas I have been doing well in. The Best part of this job are my team members. During my short time at RLS I have made great friends and relationships that I plan on keeping with me for years to come.

love working here

At RLS Logistics there is a fantastic company culture. They encourage employees to be an ideal team member who is a mix of Humble, Hungry, and Smart. This trickles down from the CEO's to the person working on the floor and makes the place awesome to work for. I feel my executive VP makes exceptional efforts to be an ideal team player while being my boss. The result is that I look forward to being at work and making a difference every day.

RLS is a great place to work. Everyone is like family and works as a tight group. I've learned alot about the cold storage industry since I started working here. Hardest part of the job, is the cold storage environment.

RLS Work Review

RLS is a great place to work. You are surrounded by leadership that cares, and wants to see you succeed. If you are struggling, you can seek support from your peers and managers. Its relaxed, but fun, driven, but not uptight. You can dictate your own success by how hard you are working and how much work you are putting in.

good company

Friendly staff, nice company to work for, pay could be better. Overall happy with my job,

RLS is a family company that offers a competitive rate of pay and good time off policies. There is room for advancement and many opportunities for training and recognition.

Great company

RLS is very fast paced and challenging, yet very rewarding. Great people and opportunities for people who are willing to put the work in. The culture has come a long way over the past several years.

Good Place To Work

RLS Logistics is a company that will provide you with opportunities for advancement if you work hard and are motivated. RLS is a small family-owned business that cares about its employees. The owners and management team are always looking for ways to create a company culture that makes people want to work here. The company also looks for ways to improve operations and efficiencies by introducing new technology and programs. Overall the workforce is diverse and there is a "team" environment throughout the company. If you are in the right position and department you can do well for yourself.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RLS Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare RLS Logistics with

• RLS Logistics
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?