RLS Logistics

United States118 reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Great Work Environment

RLS Logistics is a great place to work. It is fast paced and full of lots of exciting challenges and obstacles. You will never be bored working for RLS logistics.

Just week and half

Always do what I was told, kept working within a week and half, then let the disabled temp go with a nice subtitled, even its least honestly. They've may regardless the COVID guideline.

Pros

Cons

RLS Logistics insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Terrible company

Very disrespectful leadership inside the warehouse....not a company for African Americans to feel appreciated,but they go out of their way to make sure all the other races are treated fairly. Advancement is unlikely unless you will allow yourself to be treated unfairly. After 2 years of dedicated service,I only received a .50 cent raise

Great Company to work

I have been with Rls Logistics for a few years now , The Company Culture is fantastic and that's trickled down starting at the top. Rls logistics is a family owned company that is innovative and progressive. Good place for advancement with educational opportunities and good work ethic.

Growth, Opportunity and Culture

RLS is a great place to work. A family owned company that wants its employees to grow with the company. Culture is important and it filtered down from the owners.

Culture A+

The Management at RLS has created a very unique and positive work culture within the office for their employees. There are opportunities for employee growth within the organization as well.

A very good company to work for

A very good company to work for. Excellent leadership that has developed a great culture. It is a fast pace environment but they provide good support.

RLS Review

Great place to work. Lot's of opportunity to grow, and RLS is always looking to promote within when they can. The industry as a whole is a demanding one, this business is very fast pace, but if you're looking for a challenging rewarding career, RLS could be a good fit.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RLS is a great place to work. There is always room for advancement. RLS has helped me grow tremendously, both personally and professionally. The hardest part of the job is the hours and the best part is when I walk into the job I feel like I’m going home to my second family!

Caring Company

RLS is a good company to work for and clearly cares for all of its employees. Every department has a clear personal touch that makes it feel welcoming. I recommend working here for the opportunities and environment it provides.

Family not just coworkers

RLS Logistics is an Awesome company to work for. They are very family oriented and understanding.I was previously employed by a company in the same industry previous to coming to RLS & definitely see the difference in overall moral.

Trust

I feel at my company I am trusted to do my job. I believe that is so important because ultimately that is what we are hired for. This company believes in it's people and it gives us the ability to give that trust back.

RLS is a family company that offers a competitive rate of pay and good time off policies. There is room for advancement and many opportunities for training and recognition.

Great company

RLS is very fast paced and challenging, yet very rewarding. Great people and opportunities for people who are willing to put the work in. The culture has come a long way over the past several years.

Good Place To Work

RLS Logistics is a company that will provide you with opportunities for advancement if you work hard and are motivated. RLS is a small family-owned business that cares about its employees. The owners and management team are always looking for ways to create a company culture that makes people want to work here. The company also looks for ways to improve operations and efficiencies by introducing new technology and programs. Overall the workforce is diverse and there is a "team" environment throughout the company. If you are in the right position and department you can do well for yourself.

A day in the life

A typical work day consists of answering emails and phone calls from customers/co workers/ and drivers. Checking in and out truck drivers. Ensuring they get all of their required paperwork (inbound and outbound) Making, processing and printing orders for the warehouse staff. Reviewing any claims/invoices. Constant contact with your customers on different topics. Since working for RLS Logistics I have learned a lot of the logistics industry and how to provide better customer service in general. Management is overall pretty good. The hardest part of the job is doing the same thing over and over. Depending on the office, there is a pretty good room for advancement.

RLS is a great local company to work for

RLS is a great local company to work for. HR is the best of any company I ever worked at and they and some leadership are doing great things for the company.

Would do it all over again...

RLS is an excellent place to work. There's tremendous opportunity for advancement for those willing and able to accept the challenge. Hard work, but very rewarding.

Benefits

Great company with family values & ties to giving back to the community as well as their employees. As well as helping you to grow within the company with a strong purpose to help you grow in life too!

Rls logistics

Awesome company amazing team! I would def recommend anyone wanting to get in warehouse industry to get with this company they train you from start to finish on everything

Great local company

RLS is a great company to work for. The Human resources team do a lot of work to make it a company you want to work for and are teaching the mangers to be better too. Why travel far away when you can work here where they want to help you grow and be better. Culture is getting better by the day.

Pros

lots of opportunity to grow, training, pay you to lose weight, fun environment

Cons

Job can be stressful because of what we do but there is some downtime too

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RLS Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits