RLS Logistics

RLS Logistics Management reviews

United States118 reviews

Clear

logisticsculturefamilyfeelgrowteamopportunitylunch

Uncoordinate makes you feel antsy

Not worth the hassle if you respect yourself enough to know when to fold. A lot of watchers and inaccurate statements passed around and want you to work and when you do they cause confusion because they want to seem like they are doing something specifically the managers.

Pros

Hour lunch break

Cons

Lack of coordinated responsibilities to staff, mess up people checks frequently

Draining and stressful environment

Initially itll seem like a pretty fun place to work thats until reality sets in, their team leads aren't there to help they dont care for helping you advance in the company. The boss and supervisor have their favorites and the rest of their employees are stuck doing the dirty work I feel like everyone with a "superior" job title was always trying to instigate a problem, they love threatening your job. Management really needs to humble themselves because if it wasn't for all of their grunt workers they wouldnt have a job.

Pros

Cons

All "superior" staff

RLS Logistics insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Productive work environment

Great place to grow, management shows support. Training is provided. No pressure to work overtime even though company is understaffed. Great benefits and pay

Pros

Family work balance

Cons

Understaffed

Fast paced environment

RLS logistics will hire you regardless of background and give you a chance but it is not a healthy work environment. While I was there they had several forklift incidents and over $40,000 of damages caused by it and they lied about it on there Google reviews. They have an extremely high employee roll over rate that is over 200%, and salt lake city location does not really take care of there employees. They pay is descent starting out but they are very slow to give you benefits and higher you on full time.

Pros

Descent pay

Cons

Does not show interest in employee concerns

Best company I have ever worked for.

Great company to work for. If you are able to get a job here, take it! From the CEO on down, everyone gives you the support and guidance you need to be successful!!

Pros

Cons

Health benefits

Great company

RLS Logistics is a great company to work for! The people who work there are warm, productive, and truly want each other to succeed. Management/VP's/the executive level managers are very supportive. It is a family owned company and thats genuinely how it feels - like you're part of a family! Unfortunately I had resigned because I personally felt that I was not producing well enough as a sales person/sales was not for me. I do regret not trying harder to work in either customer service, HR, or another department within the company instead of resigning - because this company is definitely one of a kind when it comes to culture, work/life balance, and just friendly, down to earth coworkers that work well together across all departments. If you are fortunate enough to get offered a job with RLS - you should definitely take it!

Summary

I've had worst jobs...bottom line you have to get the freight out regardless...damage write ups come weeks after so your gonna have no idea if that freight was damaged or not...they really need a better process

Pros

Many hours

Cons

No direction, no support, cover your own butt

Has Coronavirus case

They don’t wanna tell anyone they have corona cases there they lie to employees and play a lot of favorites i would not advice to work here they take advantage

Terrible company

Very disrespectful leadership inside the warehouse....not a company for African Americans to feel appreciated,but they go out of their way to make sure all the other races are treated fairly. Advancement is unlikely unless you will allow yourself to be treated unfairly. After 2 years of dedicated service,I only received a .50 cent raise

My job

a typical day at work - always busy what you have learned - things always work out management - we have a good group at this time workplace culture the hardest part of the job - not getting all paperwork to process the first time and having to go back to process. the best part of the job - having one

Company Culture

I have been with the company for over 5 years, and truly enjoy the people that I work with. The job provides a satisfying amount of challenges daily. Management has provided an environment that allows for an ideal culture. A great company to work for, a true open door policy for anyone in the company. Proud to be an RLS employee.

RLS Logistics - Top Notch

RLS Logistics is an exceptional company to work for. It is on the cutting edge of logistics technology. It has an executive management team that is fully engaged and consistently looking for ways to improve the work experience. There is a true team atmosphere, with everyone helping each other. Coming to work each day presents different challenges, which in turn provides all employees with exceptional opportunities for growth.

Culture A+

The Management at RLS has created a very unique and positive work culture within the office for their employees. There are opportunities for employee growth within the organization as well.

RLS High Pace, and busy work.

RLS is a high pace and busy work atmosphere. It is competitive yet team driven. Lines of communication are clear, and feedback is encouraged. It is a no fear of confrontation, while that is and can be intimidating, it is expected. I recommend RLS, it is a family owned and ran growing, and competitive place of business. Employees come from all backgrounds, and are treated fairly and the expectations are the same for all.

Great Place to Work

I love working for RLS Logistics. I've been here for 8 years and I can say I moved up pretty quickly. This is a place where you must work hard cause nothing is going to get handed to you. I think management has been great. As far as whats hard about my job is nothing. There are days that it can be rough but I like the challenge so it doesn't bother me at all.

RLS from a BDC's Point of View

Working at RLS is very rewarding. I come in everyday and work with team members in order to provide solutions for our customers. Calling on businesses has taught me a lot about communication skills as well as the ins and outs of the industry. Management is always there to guide you and help when help is needed. Having weekly meetings has allowed me to focus in on areas I have been doing well in. The Best part of this job are my team members. During my short time at RLS I have made great friends and relationships that I plan on keeping with me for years to come.

RLS Logistics is a great company to consider

RLS is a great company to work for. My favorite part about my job is the people I work with. RLS takes the time to find great people to add to the team. I have worked here for about a month and a half and the personalities and how friendly people are is mind blowing. I have never worked somewhere where the was no drama and great people. The company also offers great little perks, such as lunch on Fridays, 1 hour long breaks, flexibility, trusting management, etc. I am so grateful that I found this company and was given this opportunity.

love working here

At RLS Logistics there is a fantastic company culture. They encourage employees to be an ideal team member who is a mix of Humble, Hungry, and Smart. This trickles down from the CEO's to the person working on the floor and makes the place awesome to work for. I feel my executive VP makes exceptional efforts to be an ideal team player while being my boss. The result is that I look forward to being at work and making a difference every day.

A day in Transportation

Most days are very hectic with answering the phone, making appts . You need to definitely be a multi tasker. Management is very flexible with time off , and pay is good.

Caring Company

RLS is a good company to work for and clearly cares for all of its employees. Every department has a clear personal touch that makes it feel welcoming. I recommend working here for the opportunities and environment it provides.

A great place to work!

For the most part, RLS is a great place to work. It's busy and the day goes quickly. Management does their best to make it a good work environment. They plan activities during work and outside of work for the employees to engage with each other.. They cross-train so that you can understand what other departments inside the organization do. They are easy to talk too. They motivate you to do well. They give awards. There are cash incentives. My co-worker's are easy to work beside. The pay and the insurance could be better but I guess that is the same complaint no matter where you work. I love that they want you to do well as a person and not only as an employee. They have a "never ending wellness program" in which they pay you to lose weight. It's fun and benefits both them and us. They want us healthy and recently proved that with how they are handling the Coronavirus. They are allowing parents to work from home. They are keeping anyone who has had contact with a possible carrier home and away from the workplace. There are just so many things this company does that makes me proud to be an employee. I am grateful to be employed by them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RLS Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits