RLS Logistics

RLS Logistics Management reviews

This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
a typical day at work - always busy what you have learned - things always work out management - we have a good group at this time workplace culture the hardest part of the job - not getting all paperwork to process the first time and having to go back to process. the best part of the job - having one
I've had worst jobs...bottom line you have to get the freight out regardless...damage write ups come weeks after so your gonna have no idea if that freight was damaged or not...they really need a better process
Pros
Many hours
Cons
No direction, no support, cover your own butt
They don’t wanna tell anyone they have corona cases there they lie to employees and play a lot of favorites i would not advice to work here they take advantage
Very disrespectful leadership inside the warehouse....not a company for African Americans to feel appreciated,but they go out of their way to make sure all the other races are treated fairly. Advancement is unlikely unless you will allow yourself to be treated unfairly. After 2 years of dedicated service,I only received a .50 cent raise
I have been with the company for over 5 years, and truly enjoy the people that I work with. The job provides a satisfying amount of challenges daily. Management has provided an environment that allows for an ideal culture. A great company to work for, a true open door policy for anyone in the company. Proud to be an RLS employee.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
RLS Logistics is an exceptional company to work for. It is on the cutting edge of logistics technology. It has an executive management team that is fully engaged and consistently looking for ways to improve the work experience. There is a true team atmosphere, with everyone helping each other. Coming to work each day presents different challenges, which in turn provides all employees with exceptional opportunities for growth.
The Management at RLS has created a very unique and positive work culture within the office for their employees. There are opportunities for employee growth within the organization as well.
RLS is a high pace and busy work atmosphere. It is competitive yet team driven. Lines of communication are clear, and feedback is encouraged. It is a no fear of confrontation, while that is and can be intimidating, it is expected. I recommend RLS, it is a family owned and ran growing, and competitive place of business. Employees come from all backgrounds, and are treated fairly and the expectations are the same for all.
I love working for RLS Logistics. I've been here for 8 years and I can say I moved up pretty quickly. This is a place where you must work hard cause nothing is going to get handed to you. I think management has been great. As far as whats hard about my job is nothing. There are days that it can be rough but I like the challenge so it doesn't bother me at all.
Working at RLS is very rewarding. I come in everyday and work with team members in order to provide solutions for our customers. Calling on businesses has taught me a lot about communication skills as well as the ins and outs of the industry. Management is always there to guide you and help when help is needed. Having weekly meetings has allowed me to focus in on areas I have been doing well in. The Best part of this job are my team members. During my short time at RLS I have made great friends and relationships that I plan on keeping with me for years to come.
RLS is a great company to work for. My favorite part about my job is the people I work with. RLS takes the time to find great people to add to the team. I have worked here for about a month and a half and the personalities and how friendly people are is mind blowing. I have never worked somewhere where the was no drama and great people. The company also offers great little perks, such as lunch on Fridays, 1 hour long breaks, flexibility, trusting management, etc. I am so grateful that I found this company and was given this opportunity.
At RLS Logistics there is a fantastic company culture. They encourage employees to be an ideal team member who is a mix of Humble, Hungry, and Smart. This trickles down from the CEO's to the person working on the floor and makes the place awesome to work for. I feel my executive VP makes exceptional efforts to be an ideal team player while being my boss. The result is that I look forward to being at work and making a difference every day.
Most days are very hectic with answering the phone, making appts . You need to definitely be a multi tasker. Management is very flexible with time off , and pay is good.
RLS is a good company to work for and clearly cares for all of its employees. Every department has a clear personal touch that makes it feel welcoming. I recommend working here for the opportunities and environment it provides.
For the most part, RLS is a great place to work. It's busy and the day goes quickly. Management does their best to make it a good work environment. They plan activities during work and outside of work for the employees to engage with each other.. They cross-train so that you can understand what other departments inside the organization do. They are easy to talk too. They motivate you to do well. They give awards. There are cash incentives. My co-worker's are easy to work beside. The pay and the insurance could be better but I guess that is the same complaint no matter where you work. I love that they want you to do well as a person and not only as an employee. They have a "never ending wellness program" in which they pay you to lose weight. It's fun and benefits both them and us. They want us healthy and recently proved that with how they are handling the Coronavirus. They are allowing parents to work from home. They are keeping anyone who has had contact with a possible carrier home and away from the workplace. There are just so many things this company does that makes me proud to be an employee. I am grateful to be employed by them.
RLS Logistics is a company that will provide you with opportunities for advancement if you work hard and are motivated. RLS is a small family-owned business that cares about its employees. The owners and management team are always looking for ways to create a company culture that makes people want to work here. The company also looks for ways to improve operations and efficiencies by introducing new technology and programs. Overall the workforce is diverse and there is a "team" environment throughout the company. If you are in the right position and department you can do well for yourself.
A typical work day consists of answering emails and phone calls from customers/co workers/ and drivers. Checking in and out truck drivers. Ensuring they get all of their required paperwork (inbound and outbound) Making, processing and printing orders for the warehouse staff. Reviewing any claims/invoices. Constant contact with your customers on different topics. Since working for RLS Logistics I have learned a lot of the logistics industry and how to provide better customer service in general. Management is overall pretty good. The hardest part of the job is doing the same thing over and over. Depending on the office, there is a pretty good room for advancement.
The GM doesn’t respect or trust anybody, he talks down to people as if he’s better than you, you can’t have a conversation with him cause he’s always right and that’s final, he has a lack of compassion for his employees,there’s not a single person working here that feels comfortable enough to go and talk to him about anything. It’s impossible to talk to him like a normal human being
Pretty good job , management is very respectful. Work is good and the driving makes the time go by fast. Gets lonely and boring sometimes, no problems with staff or customers.
Very busy from the time i walked in i was on the phone talking to customers or drivers. A lot of time management went into this job to ensure the completion of tasks for the week. Management was mostly helpful. Hardest part of job was constant ever changing environment with coworkers to supervisors and juggling weekly goals with this constant change. Most enjoyable were that everyone was helpful to each other, we worked as a team to get the job done.
The job i worked it was very disturbing and wasnt up to what.I thought it was going to be different but the management was very rude and disrespectful towards everyone in the company