RLS Logistics

RLS Logistics Work-Life Balance reviews

United States118 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Great place to work. Workers are friendly

Not hard work only have to deal with the cold work place non stressful if you are self motivated theres room to grow. They provide work jackets and overalls

Pros

Two 15 min breaks. 1 hour lunch

Cons

healthcare could be better

Management no good

They want you to work 12 hours a day and is cool but wend is time to go home they want you to stay 2 or 3 hours more and then be back to work at 5 on the morning again and you be all over work you days off they take them away and make you work on your days off then if you said no they try to get mad and give you warnings for you not going to work on your day off we have to work all the holidays wild supervisors managers are home with they family and a lot of favorite

Pros

Busy season a lot of overtime if you want it

Cons

They take you days off if they feel like it

RLS Logistics insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Great employees

Wonderful work culture, strategic vision was sound. Team was productive and willing to always put forth 100% effort. Loved the extra curricular activities.

Pros

Competitive salary

Cons

No cons

Great company

RLS Logistics is a great company to work for! The people who work there are warm, productive, and truly want each other to succeed. Management/VP's/the executive level managers are very supportive. It is a family owned company and thats genuinely how it feels - like you're part of a family! Unfortunately I had resigned because I personally felt that I was not producing well enough as a sales person/sales was not for me. I do regret not trying harder to work in either customer service, HR, or another department within the company instead of resigning - because this company is definitely one of a kind when it comes to culture, work/life balance, and just friendly, down to earth coworkers that work well together across all departments. If you are fortunate enough to get offered a job with RLS - you should definitely take it!

Family Oriented

RLS is a great family oriented company and truly cares about their employees and their families. Good hours and work environment. Always willing to hear your opinions or concerns.

Great Company to work

I have been with Rls Logistics for a few years now , The Company Culture is fantastic and that's trickled down starting at the top. Rls logistics is a family owned company that is innovative and progressive. Good place for advancement with educational opportunities and good work ethic.

love my job

RLS is a great company to work for, I have been here for a few years and I love my job I learn new things daily and I love making people feel appreciated especially driver's that are on the road and miss their families kindness goes a long way.

Good customer satisfaction

There is always a great day an a goal in my day is to make the customer happy an pick up the pieces with my fellow co workers an make sure we work as a team

Nice Place to work

Overall is it a good place to work. I feel I am under paid, but I guess everyone does at some point. It can get stressful at times like all places, but they look out for you and help when needed

Summarystatement

Job is not that difficult but under paid for the work you have to do. On average the flow is fast pace. Day shift gets their hours and second barely making 40 hrs (which should definitely change).

Great Culture

The thing that stands out most about this job is the culture. The culture really is different but in a good way. It is set up so that we can be open about any topic. My coworkers are all good people too.

Growth, Opportunity and Culture

RLS is a great place to work. A family owned company that wants its employees to grow with the company. Culture is important and it filtered down from the owners.

Culture A+

The Management at RLS has created a very unique and positive work culture within the office for their employees. There are opportunities for employee growth within the organization as well.

RLS a GREAT place to work.

I love my job and the people I work with. Everyone is very helpful. The customers I deal with are terrific to work with. We all try and work together to ease any stress we might feel. The company cares about their employees and their well being.

A very good company to work for

A very good company to work for. Excellent leadership that has developed a great culture. It is a fast pace environment but they provide good support.

RLS Review

Great place to work. Lot's of opportunity to grow, and RLS is always looking to promote within when they can. The industry as a whole is a demanding one, this business is very fast pace, but if you're looking for a challenging rewarding career, RLS could be a good fit.

Great Place to Work

I love working for RLS Logistics. I've been here for 8 years and I can say I moved up pretty quickly. This is a place where you must work hard cause nothing is going to get handed to you. I think management has been great. As far as whats hard about my job is nothing. There are days that it can be rough but I like the challenge so it doesn't bother me at all.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RLS is a great place to work. There is always room for advancement. RLS has helped me grow tremendously, both personally and professionally. The hardest part of the job is the hours and the best part is when I walk into the job I feel like I’m going home to my second family!

RLS Logistics is a great company to consider

RLS is a great company to work for. My favorite part about my job is the people I work with. RLS takes the time to find great people to add to the team. I have worked here for about a month and a half and the personalities and how friendly people are is mind blowing. I have never worked somewhere where the was no drama and great people. The company also offers great little perks, such as lunch on Fridays, 1 hour long breaks, flexibility, trusting management, etc. I am so grateful that I found this company and was given this opportunity.

Rls logistics

Typical days at work are busy and go by fast. I have learned valuable people and problem solving skills during my time here at RLS. There are tools in place to help you succeed and learn.

love working here

At RLS Logistics there is a fantastic company culture. They encourage employees to be an ideal team member who is a mix of Humble, Hungry, and Smart. This trickles down from the CEO's to the person working on the floor and makes the place awesome to work for. I feel my executive VP makes exceptional efforts to be an ideal team player while being my boss. The result is that I look forward to being at work and making a difference every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RLS Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits