RLS Logistics

RLS Logistics Work-Life Balance reviews

Not hard work only have to deal with the cold work place non stressful if you are self motivated theres room to grow. They provide work jackets and overalls
Pros
Two 15 min breaks. 1 hour lunch
Cons
healthcare could be better
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
RLS is a great family oriented company and truly cares about their employees and their families. Good hours and work environment. Always willing to hear your opinions or concerns.
I have been with Rls Logistics for a few years now , The Company Culture is fantastic and that's trickled down starting at the top. Rls logistics is a family owned company that is innovative and progressive. Good place for advancement with educational opportunities and good work ethic.
RLS is a great company to work for, I have been here for a few years and I love my job I learn new things daily and I love making people feel appreciated especially driver's that are on the road and miss their families kindness goes a long way.
There is always a great day an a goal in my day is to make the customer happy an pick up the pieces with my fellow co workers an make sure we work as a team
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Overall is it a good place to work. I feel I am under paid, but I guess everyone does at some point. It can get stressful at times like all places, but they look out for you and help when needed
Job is not that difficult but under paid for the work you have to do. On average the flow is fast pace. Day shift gets their hours and second barely making 40 hrs (which should definitely change).
The thing that stands out most about this job is the culture. The culture really is different but in a good way. It is set up so that we can be open about any topic. My coworkers are all good people too.
RLS Logistics is an exceptional company to work for. It is on the cutting edge of logistics technology. It has an executive management team that is fully engaged and consistently looking for ways to improve the work experience. There is a true team atmosphere, with everyone helping each other. Coming to work each day presents different challenges, which in turn provides all employees with exceptional opportunities for growth.
RLS is a great place to work. A family owned company that wants its employees to grow with the company. Culture is important and it filtered down from the owners.
The Management at RLS has created a very unique and positive work culture within the office for their employees. There are opportunities for employee growth within the organization as well.
I love my job and the people I work with. Everyone is very helpful. The customers I deal with are terrific to work with. We all try and work together to ease any stress we might feel. The company cares about their employees and their well being.
A very good company to work for. Excellent leadership that has developed a great culture. It is a fast pace environment but they provide good support.
Great place to work. Lot's of opportunity to grow, and RLS is always looking to promote within when they can. The industry as a whole is a demanding one, this business is very fast pace, but if you're looking for a challenging rewarding career, RLS could be a good fit.
I love working for RLS Logistics. I've been here for 8 years and I can say I moved up pretty quickly. This is a place where you must work hard cause nothing is going to get handed to you. I think management has been great. As far as whats hard about my job is nothing. There are days that it can be rough but I like the challenge so it doesn't bother me at all.
RLS is a great place to work. There is always room for advancement. RLS has helped me grow tremendously, both personally and professionally. The hardest part of the job is the hours and the best part is when I walk into the job I feel like I’m going home to my second family!
RLS is a great company to work for. My favorite part about my job is the people I work with. RLS takes the time to find great people to add to the team. I have worked here for about a month and a half and the personalities and how friendly people are is mind blowing. I have never worked somewhere where the was no drama and great people. The company also offers great little perks, such as lunch on Fridays, 1 hour long breaks, flexibility, trusting management, etc. I am so grateful that I found this company and was given this opportunity.
Typical days at work are busy and go by fast. I have learned valuable people and problem solving skills during my time here at RLS. There are tools in place to help you succeed and learn.
At RLS Logistics there is a fantastic company culture. They encourage employees to be an ideal team member who is a mix of Humble, Hungry, and Smart. This trickles down from the CEO's to the person working on the floor and makes the place awesome to work for. I feel my executive VP makes exceptional efforts to be an ideal team player while being my boss. The result is that I look forward to being at work and making a difference every day.
One of the best pieces of advice I ever got was from a wise man . He told me to go slow to go fast. I think that applies to everything in life. We live as though there aren't enough hours in the day but if we do each thing calmly and carefully we will get it done quicker and with much less stress.
RLS is a good company to work for and clearly cares for all of its employees. Every department has a clear personal touch that makes it feel welcoming. I recommend working here for the opportunities and environment it provides.