RLS

Working at RLS: 15 Reviews

United States15 reviews

When there is work, it is great. No work, not good

Typical day starts with checking with emails, complete any projects from previous day, and when done, start on the next project. Meeting were once a week. I learned a lot about telecommunications Management could communicate a little more The hardest part is job security The most enjoyable part is the friendships developed there

Good Luck

Don't get too comfortable. Make sure you have a backup plan. This is a 1099 type of company so your going to have to be totally self sufficient when it comes to dental, medical, 401k, etc.

RLS insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Supportive environment
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Stay away

Their trailers are in terrible condition. Was turned down numerous times by shippers due to this. They were supposed to be getting me another truck but instead they lied to me. Stay away from here.

I loved it.

I loved working at RLS for the most part it was a positive environment. We were helping adults struggling with mental illnesses get a job,enjoy activities, and get back into society.

Pros

Helping people

Cons

very demanding

The best place, ever, to work

RLS Ptroject Management was a fun and very challenging company in New York City that prided itself on earning its reputation by ensuring client satisfaction and the highest quality of project management services; which enabled the kind of employee gratification that I sought in this very competitive market.

Pros

A fun place towork with great projects & clients

Cons

Good, but not great benefits

lots of driving

got paid for each miles. wasn't worth the pay or the miles on my new car. put 15000 in less than six months. my manager could care less what the contract did. will never work for RLS again

good place to learn but ignoring people is a must to survive there

i learned alot about operating equipment and more about operating an RF scanner but everyone there is Mexican including the boss and they are all very racist. The managers are hard to understand and hard to work for.the learning experience was the best thing about the job and the rude people and name calling was very unnecessary.

Pros

learning alot while working

Cons

they are racist and rude to new employees

Micromanagement everywhere

You need to wait 7 days after your cutoff payment day to get paid, they pay every 15 days, too bad for you if is on saturday. Employees are cool. But management are not. You are not comfortable with something and let them know, they just put you somewhere else, the "somebody else would do it" job culture!

great job

Anwsering calls Helping Customer with their needs with Banking and loans plus credit cards Co workers always trying to help each other when we couldn't get a an agent on the phone to help us

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

they are closing

Hard Working Company

This company works very hard to give the best services possible. They have outstanding reputations with their clients.

Delivery and Saling of Auto Parts

Delivery and Saling Auto Parts on a daily basis and having customer service skills for these types of job is a must because you have to be a able to have good speaking skills and a great smile when you are entering and approaching anyone and this is what Im great at on a day to day basis love to interact with customer to show them I love my job and bless to have a job.

Lack of consistency and communication from management makes RLS a very difficult company to be successful at

Integrity and communication within RLS is extremely poor. Safety instructors are poorly skilled and show low confidence. RLS struggles to set a standard working on the OXY or new CRC lease Do to CRC's management dictating their every move, everyday. CRC's operations manager chooses to make up new rules of engagement and protocol as time goes on making employment very challenging, almost to the point of being unsuccessful at times

Pros

decent compensation

Cons

training, health care, standards

Loved this job

Receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard. Keep records and compile stock reports.

Very relaxing workplace

I would arrive at work and start pulling parts for delivery. once there was enough to deliver, all drivers would be sent out. i would drop off parts and arrive back to the shop. Work was relaxing and everyone was always in a good mood!

Pros

happy bosses!

Cons

short breaks

Fast Growing Solution Provider in the Logistics industry

Great Company with a lot of talented people. One of the best places to work.

Pros

great team atmosphere, sense of pride in everyone

Cons

grew faster than we could raise capital

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RLS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare RLS with

Learn about RLS in popular locations

• RLS