RMG Networks Employee Review

View all RMG Networks reviews

Fast Paced, Busy, Demanding work environment with intelligent hard working colleagues.
Sales / Marketing Planner (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 30, 2013
Typical Day
- Sort through emails of sales team requests - allocate to my team members what needed to be done in what time frame, reach out to sales team as to manage expectations. Work projects (client research, customized decks, pull research data to include in one sheets for presentations) that were needed by sales team, management, & operations. Manage our internal inventory system, pull reports, match dollars up to deals. Provide sales with contracts, review terms & conditions. While adhering to any and all requests and questions coming in through out the day from sales team. Request post analysis numbers from airline partners to show trending of all active deals for the clients. Update & maintain company's internal website with all new materials so sales team had most up to date accurate information.
Learned
- I learned all the aspects of DOOH Advertising, management skills. Broadened my knowledge on delivering, trending, billing issues, and legal verbiage for contracts. Learned all new inventory system while also making advances in updating the system. I learned a great deal of info as this was much different from my previous position in cable sales.
- Very open, intelligent team. My direct manager was brilliant with the task of his position and very helpful with us in guiding his team to get the best job done.
Co-Workers
- Young, well educated great team members. My team was helpful and we all worked very well together whenever something came down through the pipeline we would openly communicate who would be able to take the task or request on
  more... and always had an idea of timing as well as delivery.
Hardest Part
- Constant changes being put in place by the airline partners. Trying to best communicate with sales what we could actually provide and had capabilities to do. Working with sales team when airlines would close lounges (very often) as to best not upset the client and maintain the same dollar amounts on deals.
Most Enjoyable
- Loved making creative decks and pulling info for the sales team / management as well as getting their requests out to them well before their requested deadlines. Seeing them being impressed with our work and it be truly appreciated was most rewarding. My co workers were fun, respectful, helpful and made working with them most enjoyable.
Pros
Week off after Christmas, Bonuses.

Other RMG Networks Employee Reviews

Tough Times
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 12, 2018
It has been a while since I worked there, but when i did it was a turbulent time. Not certain if this is still the case, but turnover appears to be high still. There is good products and people there. I just wish they communicated with their teams better at the time. I wish them nothing but success.
Lots of Growth and opportunity
Corporate Events Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 5, 2018
My job description blossomed over four years - from an executive level EA to working for the CEO and becoming the company's Corporate Events Manager. I had a competitive salary, fun coworkers, an easy commute and a positive work environment. Most of all, I had autonomy and the ability to take on company-wide projects and make them my own.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RMG Networks. Our community is ready to answer.