RMI Employee Reviews

travel
Welder (Current Employee) –  Rutherfordton, NCMarch 28, 2017
First of all, travelling isn't for everyone. It takes a toll on you and your relationships. Welding isn't difficult to learn. The job isnt hard at all, just the lifestyle.
ak steel sites are horrible to work at
security emt (Former Employee) –  Coshocton, OHAugust 19, 2016
safety department is a joke, bunch of ego mind bully my way or hwy attitude and not a safe place to work, forced to work in unsafe place pay is good and plenty of overtime most of equipment and computer programs out dated
Fun workplace with ping pong table
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutAugust 1, 2016
Hires many employees fresh out of college which keeps culture young and fun. Management cares about people.Small company means responsibility, limited upward advancement, but GREAT for gaining experience.
Pros
good people, great internal job mobility
Cons
limited upward advancement
Great Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pearland, TXMay 27, 2016
A typical day at work is beginning with pulling my AR and reviewing the balance's and speaking with the patient regarding accounts and balances
My Management is great their understanding they help I have had no problems with them .
The hardest part of my job is trying to get everything done in one day .
The best part of my job is when I have accomplished what I started and it is done not only for us but for the patient as well The elderly is the one that I enjoy knowing that I have resolved the problem
Pros
wearing jeans or causl look
Cons
Nothing they move to far
team player
Tiler (Former Employee) –  Ocilla, GAMay 26, 2016
I really like traveling and working with RMI. I was a part of a good environment. The team worked together. It was a night shift. We traveled from State to State and city to city. We worked in Wal-Mart stores.
Great company to work for
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Marysville, WAApril 15, 2016
Busy yet satisfying work environment. Able to work autonomously as long as productivity remains strong. Flexible scheduling. Membership in trade organizations and continuing education paid by company. Paid on a commission basis yet listed as an employee rather than a contract employee.
Pros
Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Nope
great place to work at
Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYNovember 10, 2015
management was great to work with and very inspirational, they reimbursed me for educational expenses, I was inspired to obtain required licenses and degree.
Pros
birthdays and christmas was highly celebrated
Cons
very quite place
Ok
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ooltewah, TNAugust 2, 2015
typical work place, with minimum wage and hard to get raise or find better place to work within the company, sometimes management is not supportive
Great Company with support systems in place.
Regional Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CaOctober 27, 2014
Great Company to work with. Training and Support provided. Empowering of staff and employees with advancement options in several areas of multi-housing.
good management
maint. superviser (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 20, 2014
prepair pool daley,learned pool repair,hard working crew,learned split uni a/c.enjoyed property and management.
Pros
nice property
Cons
low pay
Rmi
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 29, 2014
RMI was a great place to work the company and staff was very good peoples I was transfer to another property from I started working for the company and I learn many shills from the staff got along with all co- workers there was never anything that we made hard to do manager she made sure that all staff did they job and thats what made how job and day go so well
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
1 hour break
I started company. Very hard work but very satisfying
Owner (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJuly 14, 2014
A start-up company. Tremendous learning environment. An excellent step in my career development.
Pros
I had control of everything
Cons
I had control of everything
Security
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Rockport, INAugust 21, 2013
I logged trucks in and out of the facility. They would pick up or drop off various supplies. I checked there weight carrier name and where they was going and if they was on time for there appointment. Most of my co-workers was great.
Pros
I like the job
Cons
there wasnt alot of cons.
Cutting Edge
Business Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 21, 2013
Alchemy SoC, Low Power, High Performance SoC, applications include Portable Navigation Devices and Entertainment devices
Great company.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 3, 2013
I loved working for RMI, because of the managment, and co-worker.The company gives each one of it's empolyees the opportunities to succeed with the many incentive programs.
Pros
Weekly events.
Cons
Handle time.
friendly people
Crew Member  (Former Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYMay 16, 2013
Management teams were always helpful answering questions and help with the day to day jobs.
productive and fun
Packer (Former Employee) –  Cicero, ILJanuary 30, 2013
A typical day at RMI was like having a home away from, everyone had positive attitudes .Working at RMI I learned how to soughter and de soughter also my packaging skills increased. The management was great the supervisors were always available answer questions when you needed them. Some of my co-workers became close friends there was nothing hard about the job everything was pretty easy the mos enjoyable part was the breaks because the way that the breaks were broken down it made the day go by faster.
Pros
learned new skills and getting paid every week
Cons
getting off work at midnight
Productive and fun work place
Security Supervisor/ Ops Manager (Former Employee) –  Paramount, CAAugust 30, 2012
A typical work day at RMI would consist of me running around in the field enforcing policies finishing up at the office completing documents, schedules, and payroll. Learned to meet with clients and leave them wanting more. The most challenging would be cleaning up employees mistakes, but its also where I would shined the most.My co-workers were great. I loved meeting new
Pros
advancement
Cons
very time consuming