RNR Tire Express
Here to help
Coronavirus update

RNR Tire Express Employee Reviews

United States70 reviews
So if you are ready for a lot of unorganized work life. Apply here. You have a great work schedule as far as hours go but the readiness and eagerness to help customers is not there. Here customer service is not important. There are way to many chiefs and not enough Indians, I say give it a shot it is either for you or not.
Pros
easy work life. lot of potential money to be made.
Cons
unorganized and a lot of bull you will deal with
They replace employees all the time. I worked for them for 2 years and they went through 3 regional managers, 2 general managers, and changed ownership twice.
Pros
The work can be fun.
Cons
lots of calls and youll never have enough sales.
Fair pay great benifets lots of products many plans to choose from will work with youto help you keep your product if life happens and you need to skip a payment
I have no issue with the concept and vision of the company. I have issue with the store management either. I do take issue with an incompetent franchise owner that has no idea how to construct and supply a tire shop. Additionally, I find it reprehensible when they do not operate with transparency and offer health benefits, but at a ridiculous rate. Millionaires that won't contribute.
Typical work day involved talking to customers and helping them with their tire or wheel needs. Going over contracts with them and figuring out the best possible pricing and comfortable tire/wheels for them. I learned a lot from working him and grew as an individual, I learned how to communicate with my coworkers and be a team effort when completing jobs. The hardest part of the job was having to make calls to customers that were late on payments and trying to figure out a way to get them paid without having to repo their tires or wheels from them. The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to be myself around the customers and have conversations with them about life. A lot of the customers that walked in knew me and we would talk about our families and other things going on around us. It was a very nice to have them come into the store and me and the customer feel like friends.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
None, The pay was very fair. The company takes good care of they're employees and customers. I would go back if given the opportunity. They worked with my school schedule as well.
1st of all I'd like to say that management & pay sucks! Company makes promises they can't keep & shows favoritism! They low balled me from the start because I had no experience & u have to kiss a lot of a** just to get a decent pay! This job is for folks who still live with their parents & have no kids! This company is a big a** JOKE!
I definitely had no issues or complaints with this company. Providing a great service with great benefits for our customers. As well for a job well done the company made sure to take care of the employees getting the work done.
Started out fine and ended horribly. I feel like I was used for the purpose of getting everything situated and as soon as the building opened up it was a problem. I had no job security
Good environment, fast paced company something new each and every day which made the days go quick. Met goals and achieved team success! Sales team always selling, selling, selling!
A typical day of work was usually fast paced and very productive. This was my first job in the shop setting and I learned how to change tires and rims of all sizes, I was even certified in alignments through this company. Management was very good at making sure work was spread out accordingly and everyone pitched in and worked like they were supposed too. The hardest part of the job was the constant traffic that the store brought in because there was hardly ever any down time. It was also the most enjoyable part of the job because I got to meet new people.
First off small company with too many owners. Corporate management is a joke.
Constant revolving door of employees to include managers. No job security ! No room for advancement beyond store manager. Horrible culture and extra ordinarily hostile work environment. Beware of positive reviews for this company most are not remotely accurate.

Too many ads running tells the tale.
These guys Truly Suck Don't even give them the time of Day Unless you are AWEFUL They turn and burn their managers like McDonalds turns over a burger
Pros
I’ve been here right at a year I truly love this company, the benefits, the advancement opportunities, and the Upper Management I don’t see myself
Going anywhere any time soon
The Owners/ Managers don't care about their employees, the health insurance is expensive and coverage is a joke, the overall concept is Rent To Own and takes advantage of customers by charging them 2-3 times the price after rental charges for tires and wheels. Customers are always upset when they find out how much they have to pay and you have to constantly repossess tires and wheels form customers cars. Not a positive work environment at all!
It wasn't a terrible job but it could have been a lot better. Management could have stepped in and diffused a lot of the situations that occurred but your kinda on your own there and they dont care about your family they will work you like a dog and burn you out faster than anyone would think.
I have been with RNR Tire Express for over 7 years and will retire with them. They are very supportive and care about their employees. There is plenty of opportunity for advancement and the company has a vision for the future. Employees feel that their voice is heard and the company is always putting them first. The environment keeps you challenged everyday, so that no day is a boring one.
Overall was ok. No room for advancement they only promote friends or family members, they dont give raises but expect you to work every Saturday and excessive hours.
The Hattiesburg location is toxic. Will not pay you enough to live, you will not be trained adequately and you are expected to me outrageous sales and delinquent goals that are out of control because of poor mis management of accounts before you have started working there. Managers act on impulse and feelings. No professional manner whatsoever and a back stabbing culture is actually encouraged stay away From this job in Hattiesburg
This is a pretty good company to work for. I loved my job and the people that I worked with. The salary is pretty good and a bonus is offered every month on performance of the store,bonus was usually more than my salary.
Company will throw you under the bus quick. The new Rock Hill account manager say it's like family. Family that will cut your throat,and watch you bleed out. You give the company your all,bust your tail to build a place to be the top 5 in the company,and they kick you to the curb,don't believe that family stuff,you just another employee,and last I check fraternization was against company policy too, but no one will believe me now,their just going to say In a disgruntled ex-employee isn't that right ASJ.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RNR Tire Express. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8