RNR Tire Express Employee Reviews

Waste of time.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 25, 2018
Poor management. When you ask for they get mad. Manager always says we’re a team but that only last for a few seconds. I would not recommend working here. Worst job I’ve ever had.
Pros
Non
Love some RNR
Manager (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaMay 22, 2018
Great place to work and lots of room for advancement. Advancement is based of off performance not tenure!!! You work hard and produce then your hard work will be rewarded!!!
Pros
Great people and a great company
Credit Manager
Credit Manager (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 21, 2018
I enjoy my job! I love my customers !! I enjoy the staff ! Very Fun people to work with! Great opportunity to advance with in the company! I feel like our staff is one big Family! If u enjoy being busy, Customer service and Having Co workers as Family to back you that wants you to advance this is the place to be!!!
Stay Away
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Moss Point, MSMay 17, 2018
Dead in job with high turn over rate , not a promising career are stable job it’s not even a good temp job do not waste time here with this company you will regret it
Pros
Cons
The Entire Job
fun business
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 12, 2018
not the best work hours and, overall great company , great culture and you get to have some fun while doing all the above , but after a while it takes it toll you the employees.
Pros
fun business
Cons
hours, pay
Relaxed and a fun job
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 19, 2018
Great company but like everything there were some flaws. I worked here for several years and like it. It is a great industry to work in. I would highly recommend the franchise.
Pros
Balanced work/life
Cons
No benefits
Stay away
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 13, 2017
Terrible management. They will do you wrong and fire you. Even when your a victim of verbal harrassment and reacted professionally. They are low people in a small paid. Company that acts as if they are selling timeshare.
Pros
None.
Cons
The entirety of working there.
poor management, unequal treatment
Sales Representative and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 12, 2017
underpaid, poor management, unequal opportunities. never got a raise, a complaint would be filed with the manager, and nothing would be done about it. sometimes you would be busy and you would be able to take a lunch break, but they still deduct it automatically from your paycheck.
Pros
discount on tires
Cons
everything else
Fast paced fun job
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VADecember 5, 2017
I enjoy working for this company overall. I appreciate all of the opportunities that they have given me over the years. The owners are very nice and provide a great working environment. The hardest part of the job is the requirement for working hours. All store managers are required to work 45-60 hours per week and are paid salary. I have learned how to manage and lead a group of people.
Pros
Fringe Benefits. Company trips
Cons
Working 10+ hours straight with no break most days
rent to own wheels and tires
Tire Technician Sales Manager Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARNovember 9, 2017
Started at this job as a tire technician and had no clue about the business itself only how to install the tires. I had a great manager who saw how talented and driven I was and started showing me other parts of the business that no other tire tech was doing. As a tire tech I made more sales than our sales manager so I was moved into sales. Top performer every month, then was put into collections as we lost and employee and I was put into collection/accounts with no training, still we met our goal every single week which led to me receiving Employee of the Year award. As the company started to grow they started bringing people in off the street instead of promoting from within. When I asked about a store manger position I was not even a candidate and no explanation was given.
Pros
great atmosphere loved interacting with customers
Cons
no room for advancement
Poor Local management great president and Regional
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSOctober 8, 2017
The president of this company is outstanding and great. However, the Topeka store Manager is very unprofessional and fake. Great pay and benefits just poor management at the local level.
Work is ok and people there aint
wheel tech (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNOctober 11, 2016
Tipicale day at work and the management there is way out of hand they don't know how too keep a customer happy and mistreat the employees
n/a
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VADecember 5, 2015
It is a high paced work environment, Never the same day twice, great co-workers, great job security, you will be trained in many different skill sets.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RNR Tire Express. Our community is ready to answer.