RNR Tire Express Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Gladstone, MOOctober 19, 2018
Enjoyed working for this company. They were flexible on hours, pay was good. I have absolutely no complaints about the experience of working for RNR Tire Express in Gladstone, Mo
Stay away
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALOctober 8, 2018
Horrible supervisor, incompetent immature employees. I wouldnt trust them to put a tire on my lawn mower. They do not care if your son who rented wheels or tires had been shot snd killed the day prior. Told the dad he would come repo the wheels due it being one day late
Pros
Cons
Ata
S*** pay terrible hours and dead end job
Customer representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARSeptember 29, 2018
As a bilingual representative I was offered a measley 12.00 per hour. What kind of bs is that? They want everything to their favor and you get absolutely nothing no room for advancement. Its a dead end job would not recommend even to an enemy. I would rather work for McDonalds.
Pros
Discounts on tires
Horrible
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSSeptember 29, 2018
I wouldn't advise working at this location management is a bully will make you do things beyond you're job and tell you it was suppose to be you're job all along. Not a family friendly job especially with them working with you to be off to get you're child management doesn't care about anything other then attempting to collect on accounts that are unable to be collected upon. Dont work here unless you want to be working until 9pm
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Very good Company to work for
Store Manager II (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 25, 2018
RNR Tire Express is a great Company to work for. It is just like any other Company. If you give a 100% in your performance the Company will take care of you. They promote off performance and you control your destiny with the company. We had shop techs that started at $10.00 an hour at the age of 19 and work his way to being a Store Mange making 6 figures per year, with a High School diploma.
Pros
Quality of Life, Advancement opportunities, Great benefits and Training
Cons
Nothing but strife and unprofessional
Salesman/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLSeptember 24, 2018
You will never get paid what you deserve and they will fire someone in a heartbeat. They do not care about the employee only their bottom line. They have horrible business practices.
Cool people to work with
Tire Technician (Former Employee) –  Elsmere, KYSeptember 19, 2018
Good pay and a lot of down time. Never really too busy and always have free time to hang out and smoke. Fun to learn and easy to catch on. Lunch whenever you want.
Pros
Lunch whenever
Cons
30 minutes breaks
Great work place
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 31, 2018
I enjoy coming to work everyday. Been with this company for over 5 years and I do not plan on going anywhere. It is fast paced but I would not have it any other way. I love my team, we have contests with rewards, company picnics, as with any job, it is only as fun as you make it!
Pros
Benefits, Employee discounts, Great pay with bonus/commission.
Stress
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, INAugust 15, 2018
Stress is an understatement. It is also a very redundant job. You can only put custom wheels and tires on so many Dodge Chargers before it gets very boring. Also, lending to people with bad credit causes its share of headaches.
Pros
great prices on employee purchases.
Cons
too many to list
stressful and competitive workplace
Tire Technician/Shop Foreman (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 16, 2018
A typical day at work was running back and forth and trying to train while running the shop.
I learned a lot about changing tires, changing oil filters, and mounting and dismounting rims & tires.
Management was poorly provided.
Workplace Culture was hot, stress filled, and poorly managed.
The most irritating part of the job was that the sales reps wouldnt print a service ticket everytime, then when asked for one they would reject and say to pull the car around anyway. My work was hardky recorded for future reference which is a policy violation.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
no set breaks or lunch, management, stress filled
Fast paced with very little room for error
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clovis, NMJune 11, 2018
RnR Tire is the place to work when you have fluent communication skills and are able to learn new things quickly. You must be quick on a computer and know how to handle personal information such as social security numbers, drivers licenses, and serial numbers. Working at RNR is not an easy job but it is enjoyable if you can handle the heat.
Waste of time.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 25, 2018
Poor management. When you ask for they get mad. Manager always says we’re a team but that only last for a few seconds. I would not recommend working here. Worst job I’ve ever had.
Pros
Non
Love some RNR
Manager (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaMay 22, 2018
Great place to work and lots of room for advancement. Advancement is based of off performance not tenure!!! You work hard and produce then your hard work will be rewarded!!!
Pros
Great people and a great company
Credit Manager
Credit Manager (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 21, 2018
I enjoy my job! I love my customers !! I enjoy the staff ! Very Fun people to work with! Great opportunity to advance with in the company! I feel like our staff is one big Family! If u enjoy being busy, Customer service and Having Co workers as Family to back you that wants you to advance this is the place to be!!!
Stay Away
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Moss Point, MSMay 17, 2018
Dead in job with high turn over rate , not a promising career are stable job it’s not even a good temp job do not waste time here with this company you will regret it
Pros
Cons
The Entire Job
fun business
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 12, 2018
not the best work hours and, overall great company , great culture and you get to have some fun while doing all the above , but after a while it takes it toll you the employees.
Pros
fun business
Cons
hours, pay
Relaxed and a fun job
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 19, 2018
Great company but like everything there were some flaws. I worked here for several years and like it. It is a great industry to work in. I would highly recommend the franchise.
Pros
Balanced work/life
Cons
No benefits
Stay away
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 13, 2017
Terrible management. They will do you wrong and fire you. Even when your a victim of verbal harrassment and reacted professionally. They are low people in a small paid. Company that acts as if they are selling timeshare.
Pros
None.
Cons
The entirety of working there.
poor management, unequal treatment
Sales Representative and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 12, 2017
underpaid, poor management, unequal opportunities. never got a raise, a complaint would be filed with the manager, and nothing would be done about it. sometimes you would be busy and you would be able to take a lunch break, but they still deduct it automatically from your paycheck.
Pros
discount on tires
Cons
everything else
Fast paced fun job
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VADecember 5, 2017
I enjoy working for this company overall. I appreciate all of the opportunities that they have given me over the years. The owners are very nice and provide a great working environment. The hardest part of the job is the requirement for working hours. All store managers are required to work 45-60 hours per week and are paid salary. I have learned how to manage and lead a group of people.
Pros
Fringe Benefits. Company trips
Cons
Working 10+ hours straight with no break most days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RNR Tire Express. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about