Ro Health Employee Reviews

Good for student nurse
LVN School Nurse (Current Employee) –  Vista, CAApril 18, 2019
If you are an LVN working on LPN this is a great new grad job. It allows a lot of time to study. The things I love about being 1:1 LVN nurse to a student is that the hours are school hours.. so balancing work life with personal life is very easy to achieve because I work m-f 7am-2pm. They also pay you 2 hrs if student doesn’t show up for the day (ie absent or sick). I love being around children all day.m and I have really bonded with the classroom and other students as well as my patient. The downsides are that you are not paid when the child is sick and out of school. My patient has been sick for weeks on end so it is helpful to be employed per diem somewhere else so you can pick up shifts there and won’t be out pay. It’s not easy to pick up other cases through Ro Health. Management is not easy to get ahold of when you need them. Nursing Clinical supervisors always available for calls/texts if you need them for anything. Pay is not great.
Collaborative and supportive environment
Classroom Behavioral Aide (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 22, 2019
From hiring managers to supervisors, staff, and administration there is a strong sense of collaboration and support with this company allowing you flexibility and desired outcome.
Pros and Cons to Everything
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CADecember 26, 2018
Pros:
-You can choose a job with hours that work for your schedule in pediatrics.
-Smaller company that has clinical supervisors for clinical issues.
-Onboarding was fast.

Cons:
-They have far fewer positions than other companies. They discuss positions but their placement timeline isn’t clear.
-HR and recruiter roles are blended. Ex. They have insurance but don’t mention the waiting period. HR didn’t seem to know much about their benefits package.

Biggest Con: Pay isn’t weekly. You will miss this since it is standard in most other agencies. If you start at the beginning of a pay period, it will will take multiple weeks before you are paid and benefit payments start an entire month before benefits take effect.
Pros
Small company feel. Clinical support.
Cons
No weekly pay. Less jobs than other companies.
Make your own schedule
Cna (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 30, 2018
Ro Health is a great place to work there staff will have your back 100 percent. I Love working for them. If I have a problem they are there to help you in any way. The pay is great and you have a choice of how many hours you work.
Pros
Make your own hours
Cons
They need to contracr with more places
Dynamic
Pediatric Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CANovember 11, 2018
I really like working with the nurses of RO Health. Everyone is very helpful and is a team player. Definitely give it a try. Also the most enjoyable aspect about working with RO is the children population.
Cons
Not full-time
Good company
LVN Nurse (Current Employee) –  San FranciscoOctober 24, 2018
Good company to work for! Good pay. Nursing supervisor is there when you need her.. they are good at making the right fit for you and your patients..
Only con, would be some office confusion at times.. but that is nothing new in nursing!
Pros
Pay, hours
Cons
None really
Great Job
LVN (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAAugust 7, 2018
This has been a wonderful work experience for me as a new LVN entering the workforce. The dispatch team coordinated a case that worked with my availability and consistently followed up to ensure I felt I had the support I needed to do my job well. The fact that the work was in a school setting was the only down side, as the company had now work during summer vacations, winter holiday etc.I recommend making a start in your career here, its easy to make excellent connections and a great learning environment.
Pros
flexible, able to work with availability
Cons
inconsistent hours due to school off time/ vacation time = no work
Short days, and great schedule.
School Nurse LPN (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 5, 2018
School Nurse, short days and school schedule really nice. Worked with children and great office staff. Health and wellness room for the school I worked for was very organized.
Pros
short days
Cons
long travel to main office
Productive and Fun
Registered Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 1, 2018
I was able to get into the job as soon as my background check and CPR-BLS was done. It was easy to transition over and I felt welcomed by staff and others as well.
productive palce to work for
CNA , CNA2, CMA (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 14, 2018
I would reccamend Ro Health to someone that wanted a good rliable place to, work for. The times I have been in the office, the schedulars we friendly and helpful
Pros
As many hrs as you pretty much wanted
Cons
Not a good place if you a person doesnt wanr ro do perdium work.
Wonderful
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 12, 2018
I worked in San Diego. If you are flexible and wanting to work on call or full time they will find something for you. They are pretty good with giving me a 24 hour notice when it comes to on-call work. It is a great place to work for. Communication from management/team is good via email, phone call, or text message... whichever YOU prefer. Working for Rohealth was an awesome experience esp. as a military spouse.
Very good
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 22, 2017
I only worked per diem, but this was a great company. I was able to set my schedule online in advance, and they would contact me if there was an opening on a day that I said I was available. They paid me a fair wage for a new nurse without any experience, and it was a really relaxed setting.
Pros
Flexible, very responsive
School work
LVN (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CASeptember 1, 2017
The company is pretty good. It is an enjoyable job working with kids but the hours are not guaranteed, over summer break is the worst. I worked maybe 3 times over the 2 month break. Management doesn't always communicate the best with each other so confusion with nurses happens and that can be very annoying when you travel far for a case.
Awesome place to work for
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 6, 2017
They are an awesome group at Ro Health. So helpful and so available. They do a great job communicating with you and are there to help you fulfill your job assignment.
Excellent
Agency Nurse (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 19, 2017
Unique combination of professional, warm and caring. Genuinely enjoyed working for and with everyone at Ro Health. None of the bureaucracy of large agencies.
A Healthy Staffing Company
School Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 13, 2016
As a company, Ro Health feels very comfortable to work with because of their good communication with the employees and their willingness to help you in any way they can. The atmosphere of the company is great and very professional.

As for the job, it was an enjoyable experience to care for the kids at their school along with teachers. There are a variety of cases and procedures that you would be able to do depending on the kids you are assigned to. If you want to be a school nurse for a long time and really have the passion to care for the kids, this company would be great to set you in the right schools. But remember as a school nurse your scope of nursing practice is limited to the cases and not all of your nursing skills will used continuously.
Professional work rapport and communication
School Nurse for Special Needs Students (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAMarch 9, 2016
The company was professional and maintained consistent communication with employees.

Going to work was most enjoyable as I would work with creatively talented Teachers and Teacher's aids. Of course the highlight of going to work were the vibrant and unique personalities of each student. I learned more about patience, encouragement, and teamwork to achieve a smooth work day/work week. Overall the tasks never seemed to be "duties" and were more like second nature as each day was pleasant spending time with specially impaired students and an ongoing learning experience of their mix of disabilities and cognitive disorders.
Great staff
LVN (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 26, 2016
When ever I had a question, they answered me quickly, if they were not sure they would find out and let me know.
Always called me back quickly or emailed me.
Excellent staffing company to work with
RN (Current Employee) –  Chowchilla, CAJanuary 8, 2016
I'm a RN and have been working with Ro Health since 9/2015 and they are an excellent staffing company to work with. They are very helpful no matter the time of day, the day of the week or the question being asked. One of the things that I like the most is they truly take your best interest to heart.
Pros
Great organization
Ro Health is full of motivated and caring people
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CADecember 31, 2015
At Ro Health, we are determined to provide the best healthcare possible for our patients. We spend each day looking for qualified nurses that will be great providers. I have learned a ton about time management, and how to use every minute of every day to be productive. I work in a great environment, and am surrounded by co-workers who are motivated to ensure our providers are prepared with everything they need to provide great healthcare. The hardest part of the job is making sure I am using my time to be as productive as possible. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I have the ability to hire a provider that can make a difference in someone's life.
Pros
Work Environment, Benefits, Leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ro Health. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6