Road Ranger, LLC
62Average

Road Ranger, LLC Employee Reviews

United States198 reviews
Great environment to work in, flexible hours
spent the day driving around Jacksonville, florida assisting those in need on the side of the highway with tire changes or a gallon of gas. also assisted the first responders with providing a safe place for them to take care of crashes and other incidents on the road
Bad management
Lack of communication, management with no people skills and clearly low moral values. This extended for so long that an employee was harassed over and over that they quit. Would never even shop there again, management just turned their cheek.
very productive
it was everyone for himself. no on e ever help you out. it was always do it a
or you dont have a job. i dont have anything else to say other than the pay was weekly i believe
Bad
This company offers no help with everyday running or the store. The training they provide for the position is not enough. They send mixed directions about what they want and it feels like no one is on the same side with what you really need to do.
New management
New manager is not a good fit for me personally. I cannot in good confidence work for someone I don't feel will go to bat for me if the need should arise
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
New owners
Altho we have new owners it's still a very great place to work! Some things have changed but my store boss is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING she works with every one an their schedules an makes sure we get our raises an fair annually reviews
Its was okay
i had worked here for almost a year. I love the store manger, the 1st assistant is new, she needs some additional training on management skills. Really overall great place to work. Really nice when you have a great team,people who actually do their job. sometimes i felt my work was not appreciated, like it wasn't enough but i was doing everything i was suppose to!!
Na
Managment was poor
Over worked under paid

No advancement

Pay could of been more

Management had her picks

Insurance wasn't offered unless fulltime employee
Alright
Decent place to work. Pay was what you would expect. Fast paced environment with room to grow within the company. Good benefits after a year of employment.
Fast paced
Good work environment great ppl to work with flexibility on everything the management is great they make sure you know everything you need to know before they put you on the floor
Was ok
The management is rude , they don’t care about employees are how they treat you the pay was ok ,
Some employees neede to be fired because of their rudeness to other employees one of the managers harassed me ever time she seen me
Cons
Short breaks ; management
Nothing Outstanding or Positive to say
They had a few good benefits for regular employees when I worked for them; what the company atmosphere is like after they sold it I couldn’t tell ya. That was almost a year ago now.
Been on board since may 18
Im in s tx travel alothave to spend the nights away some weeks.good PLACE pay could be BETTER.(i quess the pay could be better every where now-adays).
Pros
Great benefits, lots of good people
Cons
Some people imature
It's a team work enviroment
The hardest part of the job is being on your feet constantly. Work consisted of making pizza stocking and cleaning shelves, making coffee, cashiering, etc.
Pros
Friendly customers
Cons
unreliable employees
Great experience while working for road ranger
Always had chance to learn something new as I advance my career with them every aspect. Supervisors where always their to lend a hand with work or to mentor.
it's okay
As long as you can handle being on the road and helping people change their tires or give them water for the vehicle getting them back on the road then this is your job. we contain the area and move vehicles over to keep First Responders safe.
Fast pace
Clean Showers and Restrooms, Fix pumps, Collect garbage, sweep, mop, stock coolers, build shelves for products, work registers, fill water buckets, fix soap dispensers
Pros
discount on drinks
Cons
can be fast paced at time
The Ranger
Working at RR was fun, everyday you would see new people. I enjoyed working with the team I had a few years back. The manager was great about working around my Dr apts seeing I was pregnant at the time. Being a truck stop there were a few times the truckers would get rude, but that's to be expected.
Great opportunites and good benafits.
I started as a cashier. Then moved to prep, then cook, then to head cook. Worked my way to Dile manager. From ther I worked my way up to co manager. I worked for Road Ranger for 3 yeras and 11 months. Great place for opportunity. I loved working for Road Ranger.
Ok
It was Fast paced. It was very often short staffed. customer flow was steady with many regulars coming back because of cheap cigarette prices. Managers were ok.
Managment lacks communication with employees
I love the graveyard shift and preparing the store for the next busy day. Must clean all showers nightly. Great place to work while graduating college.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Road Ranger, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
InHerSight Score
1.8Personal Development
4.1Career Opportunities
1.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight