Roadmaster Drivers School Employee Reviews in Tampa, FL

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 17, 2019
It's a school for training students to be commercial truck drivers or bus drivers. Sometimes the classes are small and sometimes the classes are full. If it's full, it's very busy.
Pros
I had my own office
Cons
health care very expensive
too stressful, no fun
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 5, 2018
boss mike was only nice to you when you made him money. they took away my sick leave while I was out sick then fired me when I complained. i would never work there!!!
Pros
help others
Cons
bad management
products as great
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  5025 Orient Rd, Tampa, FL 33610June 14, 2018
I would give the company a great review as far as training and the instructors are great. A lot a people liked it and a lot didn't. It depends on the attitude of the person. Admin worked really hard to make sure students had all their documents in order to continue.
Pros
Training material
Cons
temperature control
Poor management, ,terrible compensation for work and skills instructor's provide
CDL Instructor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 12, 2017
DO NOT COME HERE IF YOUR HOPING TO MAKE A DECENT LIVING. CDL Instructors are the reason the students aquire the skills needed to pass their exam and obtain their CDL. Management micro manages every aspect of your day. If you want to feel like you make a difference in providing your skills and knowledge from experience gained, and be compensated fairly then look elsewhere. You have been warned. Also, in regard to being an instructor at roadmaster be prepared to be on the pad outside no matter the conditions.
Pros
Maybe a weekend off
Cons
Pay, management, working conditions