Roadmaster Drivers School Employee Review

View all Roadmaster Drivers School reviews

Poor upper management. Desk managers
Director (Former Employee) –  MidwestNovember 14, 2018
A company that was bankrupt when bought by Werner Trucking. Micro management at its best, most upper managers fear for job pushing school directors under the bus so to speak.Multiple School closings across the country, traveling supervisors who have no business in this role. A person involved in Nursing schools allowed as a Supervisor of CDL training. A very poorly ran company ,just look at their failures in closed schools. Let school Directors do their job and learn to listen...it's not Rocket Science but you try to make it by your Micromanaging
Pros
Not much
Cons
Too many to list

Other Roadmaster Drivers School Employee Reviews

Hostile Work Environment
Admissions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCMay 30, 2019
There is a great deal of unethical treatment of students and staff, within a hostile work environment, favoritism, nepotism, unrealistic expectations all taking place in a run down dilapidated building.

The school is being run by two expunged cops that are bullies who have very little experience in how to run a school; they're only doing what they know, bully people. When I went to HR for harassment, I became a target followed by retaliation and I will be pursuing a case against this organization. I am really surprised that the parent company, Werner Enterprises, has allowed this activity to continue, especially in this day and time when dignity and respect should be the minimum cost for admission.

They are charging students a premium price for CDL training and when they graduate, they have a restriction on their license, they can only drive automatics.
Pros
Some staff members became like family
Cons
Hostile environment, unethical, micro management, favoritism, nepotism
A learning pace
Driving Instructor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 15, 2019
I lost a job over a minor disagreement. I'll miss it, but I am creative enough to keep going, and self driven in ways that I amaze myself. My students express their disappointment when advancing to the next level in this driving course. I embrace new round of students on a weekly basis.
Pros
Work enviornment
Cons
Long hours (hampered by commuting).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roadmaster Drivers School. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9