Roadmaster Drivers School Employee Review

View all Roadmaster Drivers School reviews

While I was Director there it was a great experiencw
School Director (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NC 28335February 12, 2018
While I was there at Roadmaster I was able to triple the yearly average. Raise their cash balance along with the P&L.
I was able to do this by making good decisions for the school.
Work hard and you will make great money at Roadmaster
Pros
Lots of leads, plenty to do and the money is not bad either
Cons
Hardly any benefits worth a hoot

Other Roadmaster Drivers School Employee Reviews

Hostile Work Environment
Admissions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCMay 30, 2019
There is a great deal of unethical treatment of students and staff, within a hostile work environment, favoritism, nepotism, unrealistic expectations all taking place in a run down dilapidated building.

The school is being run by two expunged cops that are bullies who have very little experience in how to run a school; they're only doing what they know, bully people. When I went to HR for harassment, I became a target followed by retaliation and I will be pursuing a case against this organization. I am really surprised that the parent company, Werner Enterprises, has allowed this activity to continue, especially in this day and time when dignity and respect should be the minimum cost for admission.

They are charging students a premium price for CDL training and when they graduate, they have a restriction on their license, they can only drive automatics.
Pros
Some staff members became like family
Cons
Hostile environment, unethical, micro management, favoritism, nepotism
A learning pace
Driving Instructor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 15, 2019
I lost a job over a minor disagreement. I'll miss it, but I am creative enough to keep going, and self driven in ways that I amaze myself. My students express their disappointment when advancing to the next level in this driving course. I embrace new round of students on a weekly basis.
Pros
Work enviornment
Cons
Long hours (hampered by commuting).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roadmaster Drivers School. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9