Roadmaster Drivers School Employee Review

View all Roadmaster Drivers School reviews

Very Stressful
ADMISSIONS ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Dunn, NCJanuary 8, 2019
Go into work on Mondays @ 7:00am start days Tues. - Fri. 8:00am

Meetings every morning @ 8:15am where are your students..... Background come back, Finance completed, completed drug tests and physical? You have really only 2 days to enroll a student for the next Monday start. By Wednesday you are working on the next next Mondays start
Minimum 4 starts per week, sound easy be my guest.

75-100 phone calls a day, emailing, texting the students unable to reach by phone.

4-6 Interviews a day
Getting ready for new Management, had acting Manager there for 6 months cleaning up.
Cons
Starts every Monday

Other Roadmaster Drivers School Employee Reviews

Good place to teach
Driving Instructor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 18, 2019
Employee, are great to work with,you have to remember that they're truck drivers, Nomads,use to being alone, good teachers if you are interested in learning
Pros
Work every day
Hostile Work Environment
Admissions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCMay 30, 2019
There is a great deal of unethical treatment of students and staff, within a hostile work environment, favoritism, nepotism, unrealistic expectations all taking place in a run down dilapidated building.

The school is being run by two expunged cops that are bullies who have very little experience in how to run a school; they're only doing what they know, bully people. When I went to HR for harassment, I became a target followed by retaliation and I will be pursuing a case against this organization. I am really surprised that the parent company, Werner Enterprises, has allowed this activity to continue, especially in this day and time when dignity and respect should be the minimum cost for admission.

They are charging students a premium price for CDL training and when they graduate, they have a restriction on their license, they can only drive automatics.
Pros
Some staff members became like family
Cons
Hostile environment, unethical, micro management, favoritism, nepotism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roadmaster Drivers School. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9