Robbins Gioia, LLC Employee Reviews

Fun cutting edge work as contractors for the military
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 26, 2018
Great working environment on cutting edge projects for military contractors. Excellent travel and learning benefits. I very much enjoyed the temporary duties on military bases.
Promising future
Senior Consulting Manager - Change Management (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VASeptember 26, 2017
Run as a bit of a cult with their thought management.
I do not feel comfortable in critiquing a previous employee in order to apply for a new position.
Pros
aggressiv
Cons
Cultish
Focused involvement with employees.
Well managed and supporting the involvement of the employee. Can be a bit cultish with an emphasis on thought management.
Pros
aggressive
Cons
Some management styles are cultish.
overall fun and productive environment
Associate Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VANovember 3, 2016
Very exciting and fun job, Worked with the best people and learned a great deal of new things. Opportunities to advance and learn.
Continuous education opportunities.
Pros
office parties great breaks and so much more.
Productive workplaces.
Senior Program Analyst - Consultant (Former Employee) –  Anniston Army Depot, ALAugust 15, 2016
I always had good experiences while working for RG-LLC. The staffs occasionally changed over the years, but it was still a sort-of "family-run business" culture through 2005.
Growing
Analyst (Current Employee) –  VirginiaFebruary 28, 2016
RG is growing. They are experiencing some growing pains but I expect them to succeed in the future. I would recommend Robbins Gioia for your Project management and consulting needs.
Excellent Benefits
computer programmer (Former Employee) –  Robins AFB, GANovember 14, 2015
The company supported the C5 aircraft at Kelly AFB, Texas. The mission was moved to Warner-Robbins AFB. The company relocated the employees and paid for housing and travel expenses during the transition period.
Pros
Paid travel during vaction
Wonderful Company
executive assistant (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 6, 2015
Robbins Gioia was my second family for over 18 years. I started with the company in my early 20's and ended in my early 40's. My co-workers were my closest friends. Just being part of such an awesome company made you want to work your hardest in every aspect of your job. I was torn in leaving but wanted to pursue other things in my next chapter of life.
Pros
People, Management, Benefits
Cons
Good company to work for
Business Development Director (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 19, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the working there is the people. Some of the best and brightest SMEs in process improvement and business operations. Great consultants. Customer loves them because they in source them all the time.
good place to work; great management and coworkers
Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VANovember 26, 2014
Overall good experience
Supportive management
Sometimes long work hours
Work
Senior Consultant/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALNovember 24, 2014
This company is a work in process. The acquisition brought in new leadership. I think RG will become a great company.
Pros
Travel, training, small company feel
A Good Company to Work For
Principal Consulting Manager/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 15, 2014
Robbins-Gioia is a good company to work for. The contract assignments are challenging and interesting. The company supports its employees' continuing education and learning. The management and co-workers are cordial and helpful.
Can do attitudes
Executive Consultant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 27, 2014
Many of my peers took on the daily challenges they faced as they were given leeway to make the right decisions, which was appreciated.
Pros
Challenging work
Cons
Challenging work
Overall a very enjoyable company to work for
Senior Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAFebruary 20, 2014
I was hired as a Senior Technical Analyst. The job was rewarding and demanding and I developed several new skill sets.
Analyst
Associate Analyst- Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tobyhanna, PAJanuary 27, 2014
Will not pay you much...they made the most money per employee contract and would not budge on salary.
Good company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Multiple locationsOctober 25, 2013
Management works hard to support their customers and employees. Employees workng hard to support their customers.
The Premiere Program Management company in the world
Systems Architecture Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJuly 2, 2013
RG is a family oriented company who is a leader in the Program Management field. With a large number of Government contracts, the sequester has been unkind to RG, but the company has evolved and emerged a more efficient competitor.
Pros
Excellent benefits and treats employees like adults
Cons
Dependence on Government contracts make it hard to maintain engagements sometimes
Great knowledge acquired.
Supply Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tobyhanna, PAJanuary 16, 2013
Great Opportunity right out of college. Management was very dysfunctional.
Pros
paid for apics classes
Cons
salary
One of the more sensitive government contracting firms
Communications/Operations/Consulting Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 31, 2012
Robbins Gioia cares about their people as much as possible. Meaning, they are in the business of making money so when they move forward and have to make the tough decisions employees usually lose their jobs. I don't think there is another consulting firm, however, that will work harder to maintain their workforce, which brings me back to my above statement--they care about people.
Pros
financial bonuses on some sites.
Cons
client driven work; work-life balance depends on site.