Robert Half Finance & Accounting Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Almost 20 years dissolved
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 10, 2018
After 19 years RH has dropped me. I was on an assignment and had to leave on an emergency regarding my kidney patient husband. I'm trying to get back.
Rate of pay
Accounting Consultant (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYMay 9, 2018
I did not work within Robert Half but what I did not like is the rate that I was paid, I think Robert Half structure does not give enough to some employees who are representing them in the field.
great place to work
Medical Biller/Collector (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYMay 9, 2018
These people will bend over backwards to help you meet your personal and professional needs. You can call any time to speak to your personal "guide" to direct you to your goals.
The worse place in the Galaxy system
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NY, Paramus, NJMay 7, 2018
I always got the worse assignment only calculated to black list me and put me on their radar not to be hired for future assignments.

Employment agencies like these must be shut down so employees can be treated right.

More employees must start suing and put them out of business.
Pros
zero
Cons
conartists.
Poor Management and very rude
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  MarylandMay 4, 2018
Very low rates and unfair rules. They will place you anywhere as long as they can receive a dollar.

The staff at Robert Half are very rude and have no compassion for people looking for work.
Pros
This is an agency used to obtain temp to perm employment
CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 27, 2018
I was an employee of the agency in order to secure temporary employment while I was in between jobs. They are very professional in finding job placements.
Poor All Around
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 27, 2018
RH is very quick to get you in the door to meet with you, to meet a quota, but follow-up and actual placement is a joke.

I never heard back from them! Several positions they had open were a 100% match to my experience and skill set, but never a call back.

Management is a true joke. People come to you for help and placement, not to be a push to your weekly numbers.

I do not recommend at all.
Pros
Giving you hope they will help
Cons
No call backs, no return calls from voice mails or responses to emails.
Very Poor Management
Sr. Accountant/Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HI; Houston, TX & San Diego,CAApril 22, 2018
I've given Robert Half several opportunities and each city and every office I've had the same results. Overall lack of enthusiasm, poor management, not working on your behalf, will allow you to be released from an assignment, then black list you from getting other jobs. If you do get a job they will put you places where you will fail or give you lower pay as punishment.

Hate this company to the utmost. Would never refer them to anyone and I've been in Accounting and finance over 30 years.
Pros
Non
Cons
Everything is s con
Can find you employment
ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSApril 16, 2018
I worked a temp to hire job so I didn't have a lot of exposure to the staff at Robert Half. I really only worked with the people where I eventually became employed.
Pros
Find employment
Cons
Pay
Poor Management
potential client (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAApril 11, 2018
I have tried several times to give this place a chance. Each time I have taken the time to go meet or speak with management about a job opportunity they never follow up. As much as you try to call, email, walk in, etc they will not communicate back about the original opportunity or future ones that may be available. I would not recommend working with them for full time positions, who knows maybe the temporary side of their business may be better.
It was like a different job every day. Learned a lot.
Senior A/Receivable/Collection Representative (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAApril 10, 2018
In the acquisition department, because each acquisition was different (had different requirements), my job was exciting and educational. Heavy/advanced excel skill, to create lots of daily reports for senior management. Heavy contract/document review, for accurate account processing.
Pros
breakfast and lunch provided. snacks all day. flexible hours
Cons
no cons, loved this assignment
Fun environment and diversity
Senior Finance Consultant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 6, 2018
The recruiters in SPS and management professionals team follow up and check in on your assignments. Always available to talk about issues or updates on your contract terms. Great place to work , especially if you need a break from working 60-80 hours per week.
Pros
Adding immediate value to help companies
Cons
Time between assignments
Excellent working culture
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILApril 4, 2018
Would like to work for them. Very flexible culture and prompt pay master. Very fast decision taker and easy to communicate with authority. One of the best company to work with.
Pros
Freedom to work
Cons
No cons
Salaried Professional Staff Accountant
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 26, 2018
Robert Half seems to be a cool place to work; unfortunately, I didn't work for them as long as I'd hoped b/c another job opportunity was on the table. There's not much I can tell you except that I really enjoyed how they calculated paid time off for salaried professionals and the bonuses. I was looking forward to that.
Cons
Pto, Bonuses
Responds to emails, phone calls, will dive into what you want to pursue.
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 22, 2018
Robert Half representative teams will work to match your skills to clients. If they don't have openings, they will use outsourcing media to help generate some leads.
Helped me get an offer from my current employer
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 20, 2018
The job I initially took was relocated to New York less than two weeks into training. We were told by the company hiring us that we would have to move to keep our contract which I was unable to accomodate. RH was able to place me into another position within the same firm in less than a week, which they had no obligation to do. I was eventually hired on full time and have been with that firm for 3 years. The workload as a consultant was much lighter. Since then my roles and responsibilities have grown significantly. Would definitely reccomend RH to anyone looking for job placement.
Pros
Competetive pay, workload
Cons
Benefits, paid time-off, temporary
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMarch 5, 2018
Great place to work, good benefits, good culture. Busy office. You learn a lot and also get to interact with the business community, involving yourself with a lot of professionals.
Temporary work
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  RIMarch 5, 2018
I worked for account temps for 2 weeks and they said it would become permanent. What a joke. Dont waste your time. Low pay, no job security.only good thing was it was close by and short hours.
Placement agency
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 2, 2018
Found me a full time job while I was working as a temporary worker. Kept me up to date on potential and possible job opportunities. Could always call them if I had questions.
Pros
Always looking for a job for me
Cons
Never know what they will find
Long term temp
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OhioFebruary 22, 2018
There's no push to make you a permenant employee with business after 3+ years. It's steady employment, but hard with small bonuses, no paid time off. If you're looking for temporary employment, it's probably one of your better options.
Pros
steady employment
Cons
no paid time off